Pacific Poker Matador Freerolls

GaF

Not sure who can enter this, but it is advertised to everyone on their home page :unsure

PLAY THE MATADOR FREEROLL AND WIN 4 SEATS AT THE €320,000 BARCELONA HEADSUP - PLUS A WEEK IN SPAIN. Hola and welcome to the Matador Freeroll, the new free to play tournament from 888.com. If you have the bull, you could become our prize 'Matador' - and win 4 seats at the Barcelona Headsup in May - plus a week's accommodation. The Headsup has a prize pool of €320,000 which might have your name on it. All the details to get started are below - so get going! The Headsup tournament in Barcelona is the 7th annual World Headsup Poker Championship and will feature in six TV programmes around the world. It's a No-Limit Holdem Tournament played one against one in a straight knock out. There are cash prizes down to 16th place.. But remember, to get there you need to play our Matador Freeroll tournament online. And we have other prizes of our own we're giving away - including a trip to watch our sponsored team, Sevilla, in action. So read below, take the bull by the horns and get started. Good luck!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN 1st Prize Win and you become 'The Matador' and you get 4 seats at the Barcelona Heads Up in May, with a pool of €320,000 to be won. Prize includes travel & accommodation for 4 people for one week's stay. 2nd Prize A seat at the Barcelona Heads Up in May. Prize includes travel & accommodation for 2 for one week's stay. 3rd Prize A weekend for two in Seville, including tickets to watch 888.com's sponsored team, Sevilla, in action Tourmanent Winners Winner of each tournament gets a 888.com branded chipset Prize Draw for all Every player who registers and plays in the tournament is entered into a draw to win a Plasma Screen TV
Matador Freeroll Tournament Information
  • Tournament period - 1 March to 30April
  • Tournaments will be held 3 days a week: Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays at 8pm
  • Top 10 from each tournament will qualify for the final
  • The final will be on 30th April, 8pm

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Pacific Poker Matador Freerolls I had huge problems trying to register for this tourney, but after a number of emails back and forth and a number of re-registering accounts, it looks like I can finally enter. I think downloading the software from the url printed on page 38 of Aprils edition of insidePoker did the trick in the end, but customer support had to manually activate my account to be eligible to enter. Steve