Slovenia 10th/11th Mar

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar The tables 1. Domzale _____21 __14 7 0 __49 __42-16 2. Maribor ______21 ___8 9 4 __33 __36-26 3. Primorje _____21 ___9 5 7 __32 __29-25 4. Drava _______21 ___8 7 6 __31 __34-28 5. Gorica _______21 ___8 7 6 __31 __31-30 6. Nafta ________21 ___8 6 7 __30 __30-31 7. Koper _______21 __3 13 5 __22 __26-28 8. Publikum _____21 ___4 8 9 __20 __29-35 9. BKrajina _____21 __2 8 11 __14 __22-38 10.Factor ______21 __2 8 11 __14 __21-43

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar Previous round (1st Spring) FTs of 21st round Koper : Bela krajina 2:1 (1:1) Rajcevic 11., Lovrecic 77./11-m; Dvorancic 27.; R.C.: Panikvar 56./Bela krajina Koper needed a penalty and an opponent out to win...hmmm Nafta : Interblock 3:1 (1:0) Benko 20., Trenevski 76., Eterovic 86.; Karic 55.; R.C.: Galic 33./Interblock Quite convincing looking win, but it doesnt't show that the guests had the possesion and corners like 13-2 for Interblock despite the fact Nafta was playing with 1+ man after the 33rd min. Domzale : HiT Gorica 4:0 (0:0) Ibeji 67., Djukic 79., Ljubijankic 86., Rakovic 88.; R.C.: Jokic 64./HiT Gorica Gorica was defending successfully until the moment they lost Jokic and then the attacking machine struck heavily 4 goals in 21'. Maribor : MIK CM Celje 2:2 (1:2) Pekic 20., Hadzic 71./og.; Bakaric 7., 12. Great start by the guests, but then they scored the 3rd into the wrong net. Primorje : Drava 1:3 (0:1) Flego 55.; Kronaveter 45., 76. Tisnikar 67.; R.C.: Arnaut 45./Primorje Quite a big surprise in this game, but beside the disciplined guests there was also the famous ref Skomina, who again had his part in the game. A direct red card to the best Primorje scorer in the 45th min turned the game totally and the guests knew how to use this gift.

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar Suspensions Primorje Goran Arnaut (red) Igor Krstic (yellow - 4.) HiT Gorica Bojan Jokic (red) Maribor Rene Mihelic (yellow - 9.) Amel Mujakovic (yellow - 4.) Domzale Sinisa Jankovic (yellow - 4.) Luka Zinko (yellow - 7.) MIK CM Celje Dominik Bersnjak (yellow - 7.) Nafta Dusan Bogdanovic (red) Gregor Bunc (red) Matjaz Lunder (yellow - 4.) Interblock Marinko Galic (red) Bela krajina Zeljko Mitrakovic (yellow - 4.) Leon Panikvar (red) Kristjan Penica (yellow - 7.)

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar nkdrava.gif ...VS... grb_nk_naftap.GIF Drava - Nafta 1.70 3.40 4.35 Maybe a bit early, but the information is here and the odds as well, so let's find some value. Two successful teams from the opening Spring round meet in Ptuj this Sunday. Spirits are high as it's not an everyday game for both sides. Three from the Nafta team are returning to their previous club (actually 4 but Lunder is out because of suspension). Coach Gjurovski made his coach name in Ptuj and left under some weird circumstances, therefore his motivation will be the highest and when that happens I see a good chance he succeeds. Even more so after Vikto Trenevski (his Macedonian countryman) followed him to Nafta with almost the same reason and from the same club (Drava) after he "somehow" had to leave. Trenevski is saying: "There's no way Nafta's gonna lose this game!" Trenevski being one of the main figures in the team of Nafta it means something and adding to that yet another good first team midfielder Ceh with the third story, from Drava to Nafta and the same motivation it's like the ghost of the former Drava team is returning to prove something! After the Nafta-Interblock game I reported about the posession and the 13-2 corners for the guests, but after checking deeper into the game and watching the review I saw a very efficient Nafta attack with chances almost every time the came close to the 16m box. Benko the team's number 1 scorer (hit vs Interblock), Eterovic the hot Dalmatian scorer (1 against Iinterblock), the mentioned Trenevski with his free & distance shots + some other wating to prove themselves are a guarantee to see some goals in Ptuj as well. Drava on the other hand started big in Ajdovscina by winning 3-1 against Primorje, who as it seemed were too certain of their superiority vs Drava, after they won Maribor 2-0 in their last friendly. Drava played very disciplined away from the beginning and it proved as a very good recipe. After some unused chances mainly from the home side three things need to be mentioned. 1st after a chance for the Primorje attacker Arnaut there was a bump between the Drava keeper and Drava defender Pesterac and the latter one went away with a broken leg, so he's out for the season! 2nd the guest used their chance in the 45th min to lead 1-0 and third the referee ("famous" Skomina) showed a red card to the mentioned Arnaut after an action which hardly deserved a yellow card. Primorje then managed to equalize with 10 men, but were outcountered after that also exhausted playing 10 men. Drava used the chance and they won deservedly, but there I see a good chance for Nafta. This time I see drava being the one to get outcountered and or even outplayed. This time infront of the home crowd they'll have to attack and that's what Gjurovski and his guys will be looking for. I see a more than possible OVER in this game and Nafta taking point(s) from the scene! Results: 1-2, 2-2... OVER @1.67 6/10 Globet Nafta+1 @1.90 4/10 various

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar ngm_gorica.gif ...VS...... grb_interblock.jpg Gorica - Interblock 1.60 3.50 4.90 High losses for the teams meeting in Gorica in round 1. High flying (financially and with all the "VIP" players) Interblock lost 1-3 in Lendava (Nafta) despite the fact their game wasn't bad and the corners 13-2 as well as posession show they weren't defending however playing with 10 men as their last man, centerdefender and former NT Galic was sent off in 33'. The manager was satisfied with his team as they didn't disappoint. The change of their coach was due to the late coach's wish, having some personal issues and not because he was sacked. Simeunovic, the new (old) man on the bench got his post because of his good results already with Interblock in Autumn. Gorica lost 0-4 in Domzale, but all the present players and both coaches praised Gorica as a good team losing after their main defender and NT player Jokic was sent off (he still can't believe it). Domzale then managed to score and after Gorica went for the equalizer, they were simply outcountered by the great Domzale attack. I'm sure Gorica will be missing Jokic tomorrow, as he is one of the key players, but I'm also positive, they'll be going after the 3 points as well! Gorica without Jokic and Interblock without Galic, so both CDs out. Knowing Simeunovic, he'll surely try not to lose here and with the Gorica attack still out of form he might just be successful. This time I'm sure Interblock won't have the posession, but defend and therefore I can imagine to see a lowscoring game with a slight advantage on the home side. UNDER is worth a shot as the odds are great and the fact we have the "choker" Simeunovic on one side an the not very efficient (also during the preseason) attack of Gorica. Results: 1-0, 1-1, 0-0 UNDER @1.91 5/10 Globet Interblock+1 @1.90 3/10 various

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar publikum_logo.gif ...VS... 9222.jpg Celje - Koper 1.80 3.25 4.00 Celje already showing character after they brought Pinni (the looong term champions' Gorica coach). The 2-2 in Maribor is more than a good start into the Spring although they even had some chances to win the game towards the end. The goals in Maribor were more defenders mistakes on both sides though. Pinni's 1st home game will also be the game vs his former Seaside neighbours and therefore the motivation will be doubled. I'm sure he won't disappoint the home crowd used to some nice results in the past. Koper started with a win, which was their 3rd ! in the 21 rounds and even that they managed from a penalty and vs the team with least chance to stay in the league. They showed some defending problems and were lucky no to be behind after the 1-1 result. Their attack after losing some quality attackers seems quite poor and therefore not very dangerous. Therefore I hardly see a chance for them to take anything from Celje tomorrow. I believe this time the hosts are to be favoured and the odds over 1.80 have nice value imo. Not so sure about the U/O though. Celje -0.5 @1.88 5/10 Pinnacle

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar slv-bela-krajina-crnomelj.gif ...VS... NK_Primorje_Ajdovscina.gif Bela krajina - Primorje 2.50 3.00 2.65 Great value in this game imo. It's time we see the quality work done by Primorje in the preseason. Prasnikar the coach (former NT) failed with his team infront of their fans and now they have a more than good chance to repair that. I wouldn't go after them so wild if it wasn't for the 3 important missings in the team of Bela Krajina. Mitrakovic as the main BK figure and captain is out as well as the newly assigned Panikvar (from Maribor) and the third is also a starter Penica. Bela Krajina is as mentioned already, "favourite" number 1 to be relegated and now even without the three important game carriers. They collected the small amount of points mainly at home and it should be the same this time, but I don't see much chance for them in this round vs Primorje. Primorje lost their main scoring weapon Arnaut for this game, but their bench is much longer than the one of BK and therefore I don't really see an important handicap for them here. Quality being on the away side already and now with the missings in the home team I see only trouble for the hosts. The 1.45 odds for X2 are very high and can be imo "safely" used for the combo version and the straight away win @2.60 and higher are a huge value as well! Primorje+1 @1.45 COMBO material Primorje @2.70 4/10 Gera

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar logo_phpBB.gif ...VS... nkmaribor.gif Domzale - Maribor 1.65 3.50 4.50 Derby time in Domzale tonight. Number 1 vs number 2. However there's a lot of difference between the points of these two. Domzale feel pretty safe to be the new title holders with the huge advantage of 16 points and they're quite right with that. It won't be easy to lose. Domzale had their problems with Gorica untill Gorica lost their key player and were outcountered in the end of the game. Maribor on the other hand had to play the Styrian derby and drew 2-2 vs Celje. This is a different game now as when Maribor plays away they are the most dangerous. I trust Pusnik, the Maribor coach, to be able to prepare his team for the game and stay at least unbeaten. This phase of competition is just right for Maribor, as Domzale with some missings are vulnerable, even if they have replacements on all positions, but the game is still not fluent and with those changes even less. I also (already) see the hosts thinking a bit about the fact they shouldn't in the first place lose games vs the closest opponents in order to let them come closer. In that way I'm sure they won't be very sad to win a point today as well. To cut it short I see value in the odds for Maribor not to lose, but of course small stakes. Maribor+1 @2.05 4/10 Expekt

Re: Slovenia 10th/11th Mar

Great previews Feri! Wish you good luck! :hope I don't have any tensions so far to bet on Slovenian first league matches... :\ ...but I always like to see other punters views for 1. SNL. :ok
Thanks K. An even more unpredictable start this year as usual, however I feel better results today especially the 15.00h games should go well :cheers