Romania Liga I (Mar 9-11)

Friday 9 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Otelul Galati v National Bucuresti (13:30 GMT)1.723.305.10108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Poli Unirea Iasi v Jiul Petrosani (17:00 GMT)1.803.255.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Saturday 10 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Arges Pitesti v FC Vaslui (12:00 GMT)2.003.083.60111% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
CFR Cluj-Napoca v Pandurii (13:30 GMT)1.404.038.24109% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Gloria Bistrita v Poli AEK Timisoara (13:30 GMT)2.143.103.40109% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
FC Farul Constanta v Steaua Bucharest (18:45 GMT)3.593.252.10107% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Sunday 11 March 2007
Unirea Urziceni v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (13:30 GMT)1.753.205.50107% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Rapid Bukarest v UT Arad (16:00 GMT)1.285.3011.52106% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Dinamo Bucharest v Universitat Craiova (18:00 GMT)1.305.1010.00107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 9-11) Some early thoughts: Otelul should win, but National is in deep shit and they must gather points asap or else its 2nd division for them, over 2 goals seems a decent bet, lathough odds are crap. Iasi - Jiul is a relegation battle, no bet yet. Arges needs badly the points, but Valsui defeated Steaua last round. Tough match, could go either way. 1.40 is shit for CFR, they should win, but Pandurii can make the surprise here as CFR didnt impress me so far, despite the players that they bought this winter. Poli Timisoara drew 1-1 vs Dinamo last round and they played with the 2nd team. They want to win @ Bistrita, but that is a place one can hardly win any point. POLI is overrated IMO and i will go with Bistrita. Steaua didnt win away for over 5 months now and the the time has come to break the lock. On the other hand Farul is fighting against relegation and we should see a very tough game, also this little brazilian Elton could start against Farul, it will be a very interesting game. Urziceni - Ceahlaul - relegation battle, no bet. Crap odds for Rapid, maybe UTA on AH. Dinamo - Craiova is a fierce derby, 1.30 is a joke. Might lay Dinamo again, after seeing them perform awfull vs 2nd team of Timisoara.

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 9-11) Seems like Poli Iasi - Jiul Petrosani won't be played 2morrow as Jiul didn't pay 150 000 $ to Universitatea Craiova as a procent from Alexandru Badoiu's transfer to Timisoara. If they won't pay the money until ???? 2morrow morning i think the game will be called as home side will win with 3-0. The same thing happen to my team a few years ago in the lasts games Sportul Studentesc couldn't play FCM Bacau and lost 3-0 and eventually relegated :(((( If things are fair here should be 3-0 win for Iasi. Interesting part is if Jiul still won't pay next week they will be desqualified from Divizia A!!!

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 9-11)

Dinamo - Craiova is a fierce derby, 1.30 is a joke. Might lay Dinamo again, after seeing them perform awfull vs 2nd team of Timisoara.
Lay Dinamo! I will be laying Dinamo untill the end of the season :). They play like s$#t

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 9-11) Otelul Galati – FC National

Desperate need for points! This is the motto of FC National. The team should be on midtable if you’ll ask me but instead is on the last place. The players have everything they wish for, conditions to train, a very good technician, financial guaranties. The only thing they lack missing is the table position. They can not afford to loose another one. I know Cartu and he will play for at least one point 2day. The team showed good potential in the game lost at home vs Cluj. They missed 4-5 really good chances to score (one was only the goalkeeper to beat, but the hot sensation Herea missed it) The strikers are in good shape, especially Chihaia and Borbely is doing a very good job too. The defensive line is stable and the only thing that worries me is the midfield line where S Costin, Herea and Ilin are young and can do stupid mistakes. But they are talented and if they catch a good day they can do almost everything with the ball.

Otelul played some good matches since winter brake. Good in attack as their defence conceded a lot. 2 goals from a 10 men team, 3 from Steaua in cup and 4!!! At Ceahlaul. Nogo was the guy preferred by all the strikers J as he is not a very stable defender.

The only big missing 2day will be Lincar, but the ex Steaua player is faaaaaaar from his form and condition that we are used to it. So this can be a positive thing for National.

Plus National is without win away from home and Cartu is very good in killing game and winning away so this stat won’t be here long from now.

My pick is National +0.75 @ 1.95 5/10

National @ 5.75 2/10 and

National –1 AH @ -0.75 @ 7.16 1/10 (actually I wanted –1 AH but I couldn’t find the line) all at bet365

GL

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 9-11) Godmato im not so sure about National getting more than 1 point at Otelul. You know Cartu, first of all the team must not concede, then if you can score, it's ok, if not, that's ok too, but im convinced they dont have what it takes to win. Galati concedes and scores for fun, and thats why i am going to go with the overs in this game. I know National with Cartu now will defend with 8 players, but from now on they just dont afford to go only for a 0-0, defend defend defend, and score if you can. Ive seen the game vs CFR and they didnt diserve to lose, and i think they will go with their guns loaded at Galati. Bet over 2.25 goals odds 2.11 @ pinnacle 5/10 gl :hope:hope:hope:hope also Iasi-Jiul is a no bet for me

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 9-11) Today just 2 small bets:both home teams to win! Otelul Galati- FC National Otelul is playing well and proved that they have became a strong team after the winter break . National is one of the future relagated teams, it is on the last place and the good coach Cartu cant make miracles for this season. Also dont forget that the president of the LPF ,dumitru Dragomir and the persident of National are declared enemies. In my opinion National will lose that game but the might take a draw but it will be very dificult for them. also under seems a good choice because SorinCartu,the coach of National is often using the "cattenacio" and it result some ugly games. Otelul is play in well at home and National hasnt won any game in away games Otelul to win 5/10 Politehnica Iasi -Jiul Petrosani Another candidate to relagate this season is Jiul who will play at Iasi. Jiul has low chances to escape from relegation.The atack of Jiul is poor ,scoring only 9 goals in 21 games. Iasi need to win to avoid the unsecure zone the teams who will play next year in Liga 2. Also under in that game too. The coach of Iasi, Popa will be very upset if his team will not win facing one of the worst team in LIga 1. Poli Iasi to win 4/10 GL with the bets,archaeus and godmato

Godmato im not so sure about National getting more than 1 point at Otelul. You know Cartu, first of all the team must not concede, then if you can score, it's ok, if not, that's ok too, but im convinced they dont have what it takes to win. Galati concedes and scores for fun, and thats why i am going to go with the overs in this game. I know National with Cartu now will defend with 8 players, but from now on they just dont afford to go only for a 0-0, defend defend defend, and score if you can. Ive seen the game vs CFR and they didnt diserve to lose, and i think they will go with their guns loaded at Galati. Bet over 2.25 goals odds 2.11 @ pinnacle 5/10 gl :hope:hope:hope:hope also Iasi-Jiul is a no bet for me
I think that if National will score 1st and will resist for 20-30 minutes without conceeding , Otelul will come more in attack and will leave spaces in defence. And Cartu knows how to take advantage here GL with the over. I was thinking the same but National can call the 0-0 and this worries me

really nice hanniball i read your preview twiche and i´am really happy 5:1 HT :nana :nana
Thanks, Densa85 There were some good games,yesterday! Today will try to write about: Arges-Vaslui This is about another candidate to relegation:Fc Arges. Fc invested to escape from relegation, brought Dorinel Munteanu as a coach.Fc Arges need the win in this game,or they will play in Liga 2 next season.Fc Arges will play ofensive football this game and they will be strong motivated for a win. Baltoi ,Tanase, Iordache are good ataking players and they have to score.In the midfield, it is the experience of dorinel Munteanu and the talentated players :Prepelita and Tames. Vaslui has no wories after the win over the champions . There are no important missing in the teams:Bazzi and Poenaru,Balan(Arges and S.Frunza(Vaslui). I will try the home win 6/10. GL!