Poland Ekstraklasa (Mar 9-11)

Friday 9 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Legia Wars v Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wlkp (19:00 GMT)1.693.807.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 10 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Gornik Leczna v LKS Lodz (15:00 GMT)2.603.202.71107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Odra Wodzislaw v Cracovia Krakow (15:00 GMT)2.403.303.20104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Pogon Szczecin v Gornik Zabrze (15:00 GMT)2.053.253.75107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Wisla Kraków v Arka Gdynia (15:00 GMT)1.255.5012.00107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Wisla Plock v Korona Kolporter Kielce (15:00 GMT)3.753.252.00108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Lech Posnan v Zaglebie Lubin (17:15 GMT)2.243.263.55104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 11 March 2007
Widzew Lodz v GKS Belchatow (15:00 GMT)3.633.222.20105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (Mar 9-11) Sorry,saw it too late, 2nd half begins now, if I could bet now live - unfortunately on the bookie I have there is no Legia-Groclin live - I would've bet on Groclin X2 small stakes. This will probably end 0-0 or 0-1 surprise. Cheers.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (Mar 9-11) Widzew Lodz - GKS Belchatow Widzew Lodz lost last 4 home games without even scoring a goal. Now they will have a much stronger opponent. The visitors has easily won three matches after the break scoring 14 goals and without conceding even one! GKS new player Costly looks beter than good. But all those games were playing in Belchatow. They away form is a question, but if they are looking for being a champion of Poland they must win with Widzew and other mid-table teams on the road. In past nine meetings Belchatow won 5 and Widzew 4, there weren't any draw but Belchatow only once won in Lodz(in last meeting on Widzew stadium). There aren't any serious injury worries in both teams. GKS Belchatow @2.2

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (Mar 9-11) Lech Poznan - Zaglebie Lubin Before the season Zaglebie was expected to fight with Wisla,Legia,Korona and GKS for the champion title. The visitors has won the first game in the league with poor Odra but they win was very lucky. Lech had impressed me in game vs Wisla Plock. Lech is very strong at home they are scoring a lot of goals and i think that they'll be enough to Zaglebie today. It is something like must-win situation for the home team if they want to play in the European Cups last season. This game is a sixpointer for Lech. Lech Poznan @2.2

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (Mar 9-11) Odra Wodzislaw - Cracovia As i said Odra Wodzislaw was unlucky to be defeated in Lubin in last round. They played really good football. Cracovia didn't impress in last games lucky drawing with Legia and being smashed by Widzew (4-0 at home). In past five meetings Cracovia won 3 and Odra 2. There are some problems in Cracovia squad. Marcin Cabaj, Dariusz Pawlusiński, Marcin Bojarski, Tomasz Moskała and Jacek Wiśniewski are ill. Wisniewski didn't travel with the team but the other players may play. In Odra team won't play Cichy and Malinowski (cpt.). I think that despite that two injuries is a good opportunity for the home team to take a win from that game becuose Cracovia are not able to fight for Euro Cups this season and Odra must play 100% in all games if they want to avoid relegation. I'll take Odra but with low/medium stakes. Odra Wodzislaw @2.42