Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday

Å ibenik(ah 0) - Varteks Pick: H, Odds: 1.86, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick: >2.75, Odds: 2.03, Stake: 3, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Match starts at 15:00 CET. I was very surprised when I saw odds for this game. I expected Å ibenik as 1/2 favourite and what can we see. Å ibenik on pk. Than you bookies. Å ibenik has been, despite loosing two important players-Rukavina and Schifo, playing very good in games after winter break. It is obvious that coach Pudar receives compliments from all arround Croatia for Å ibenik performance. Å ibenik is good esspecially in front of the home crowd. On the other hand Varteks also lost Jertec and Pokrivač, as the core of the squad, but they did not managed to find good substitues for them and Varteks is playing really bad. It will be quite surprising if Varteks win this game. I can expect them to draw here with a lots of luck but to win this game would be very surprising. Å ibenik plays at higher level at the moment and at home. It is enaugh for standard stake on Å ibenik ah 0. Also both teams prefere attacking formations and I expect to see lots of chances and goals in this match. Over 2.75 for smaller stake also. GL

Croatia HNL Liga (Mar 10)

Saturday 10 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Cibalia v FC Zagreb (14:00 GMT)2.803.252.37109%
HNK Sibenik v Varteks (14:00 GMT)2.403.252.80109%
Medimurje v Rijeka (14:00 GMT)2.803.252.45108%
Pula Staro Cesko v Hajduk Split (14:00 GMT)6.503.601.55108%
Slaven Koprivnica v Kamen (14:00 GMT)1.553.607.00107%
NK Dinamo Zagreb v Osijek (19:05 GMT)1.205.9313.34108%

Re: Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday Šibenik vs. Varteks Šibenik (dnb) @ 1.70 Sportingodds (7/10) At these odds this one looks like a very good bet IMHO, as Šibenik team looks very confident when playing in front of their own crowd with 7-1-2 record, but starter the after break peroid badly, with 1draw and two losses (both away), while Varteks looks very shaky after two trashings vs. Hajduk (expected one, as Hajduk is with Dinamo tradition team in Croatia) 0-3 and vs Osijek 1-4, while only managing a draw vs Slaven Belupo at home 0-0. So not particulary goalscorin machine, with 1 goal in 270 mins. Varteks also with only 1 point after winter break and with away totals of 2-2-6 (15-27 gd). So by the look of it, both teams will be chasing positive result in this match, but considering the previous results in the league by Šibenik at home- where they are dominant and suceeded to beat laso the big Dinamo team with 2-1, and lost only vs. Hajduk on 14. october 2006 with 1-2, the dnb bet looks pretty sure – also Varteks won only once in the last 8 visits. Also worth considering is an over 2.5 bet, because all of the lastest Varteks away matches have gone over this total, and also last three of Šibenik. But , since teams will be probably look to play more defensively im leaving the later bet out, but taking the dnb, with quite confidence. btw: as a more risky version of this bet..bet265 has Šibenik straight win @ 2.40..imo worth trying with smaller odds Cibalia vs. Zagreb Zagreb dnb @ 1.826 Pinnacle (9/10) A value of the week in HNL. Zagreb has started the spring part of the season in impressive style, with 3 straight wins, scoring 9 and not conceeding, while Cibalia struggles and got only a draw from first three matches, with the game played at home a 0-2 loss. A value for Zagreb not to loose is far to big to miss it out. Also Zagreb @ 2.37 @ bet365 is also worth a punt. Info worth mentioning is also that Cibalia is 2nd worst home team in the league, with 3-1-6 record. So betting on a team in form on dnb in that one. Medimurje v Rijeka Over 2.5 @ 1.855 Pinnacle (6/10) This one looks destined to go over. Both team scoring goals, with Medimurje starting the 2nd half of the season on the high note. Not to mention that all of previous 6 matches between those two went over. Rijeka has scored 6 in last three and Medimurje, well 2, but they were scoreless at home only once in 8 occasions, as they collected big majotity of points when playing at home. Slaven Belupo v Kamen Ingrad Looks like a clear home win..but waiting that Pinnacle publish their handicap lines as the match is currently off. But 1.53 for home team sure looks good.

Re: Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday Medjimurje (0) - Rijeka (0) Maybe I'm nuts for chasing them constantly, but again I'm going for Rijeka win. In last rond they've dismantled Pula easily which finally brought them peace and some stability, and things are going better for coach Bracun. He can welcome back important defenders Budicin and Vucko to whom this will be first match in Rijeka's shirt. Vucko will be big boost for their defence which was everything but stable. Team news say Rijeka cannot count on their important defender Saric while Medjimurje has Andre Silva, Cicero Lima, Celiscak i Ricardo out, from which Lima and Celiscak are important defenders. Medjimurje is good, they are holding 5th position, but difference between these two clubs is only 4 points, and as for quality, Rijeka's team has definitely more quality than Medjimurje. It's time for Rijeka to start showing it. Pick: A, Odds: 1.89, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Slaven - Kamen Slaven played last one in Osijek, where they've been a better side, they took one point and continuing to show their good performance this season. They welcome first relegation candidate Kamen who played relegation derby with Cibalia but failed to claim important three points for them. Now they have hard task of getting at least a point in Koprivnica but I doubt that will happen because Slaven is simply better team here. Golakeeper Nikoloski will be out for Slaven, but still he has good replacement while Kamen cannot count on Mujcin, Stipkovic and Brkic. Home win. Pick: H, Odds: 1.50, Stake: 8, Bookmaker: Betsson

Re: Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday Cibalia - Zagreb: Cibalia took only 2 points this spring while Zagreb is on fire, winning all 4 matches this spring. Normally, everyone would say, away win, but if you're going to take it, keep your stakes low, Zagreb hasn't claimed victory in Vinkovci for more than 5 years ;) I'll avoid it. Sibenik - Varteks: Sibenik isn't convincing as before winter break, in last one they've suffered 3:0 defeat against Hajduk, and that game brought them some troubles for this game also. Roglic broke his finger in Split so he will be out for this game, while their playmaker Govic is suspended because he lied that he's injured but instead of resting he was amongst fans of Sibenik cheering for his club(!). Also, their captain Joso Bulat renewed his muscle injury so he will be sidelined also. Varteks looked good against Dinamo, they even had the lead, but dumb mistake by thir player Prahic(earned red card) and some referee mistakes costed them points. I'm closest to over 2.5 here, Varteks is a typical over team, while Sibenik is welcoming back important striker Kalinic who should fire up Sibenik's attack. Dinamo - Osijek: Home win. Pula - Hajduk: Away win, but only 1.45? No, thank you.

Re: Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday hi,i'm new on this so don't be mad at me if i'm wrong ;) today,in local croatian betting places(?) ods on sibenik agenst varteks are 2,4. it seem to me that they wont us to play on that. i know that sibenik is much bether team now,but with this ods i am suspisious... as we all know in croatia is very easy to by game...so i'm expeting something like that... so my prediction that will be drow or maybe vareteks will win,and ther's no bet for me! i'll be rather play on zagreb awey agenst cibalia,whit the saim ods... zagreb have a good team,and best croatian coach...they had a big expectations on a biggining of season,but it's not going so good for them...but they are still much bether and stronger team the cibalia,whic is figting on the bottom kamen ingrad to stay in league: this is last six matches of both teams:

03/03-07 Kamen Ingrad vs. Cibalia 2:2
24/02-07 Slaven Belupo vs. Cibalia 2:0
17/02-07 Cibalia vs. Èakovec 0:3
06/12-06 Hajduk vs. Cibalia 3:2
02/12-06 Pula vs. Cibalia 0:0
25/11-06 Cibalia vs. Å ibenik 0:1
03/03-07 Zagreb vs. Èakovec 4:0
24/02-07 Pula vs. Zagreb 0:2
17/02-07 Zagreb vs. Å ibenik 3:0
02/12-06 Dinamo vs. Zagreb 2:1
28/11-06 Zagreb vs. Slaven Belupo 2:3
25/11-06 Zagreb vs. Osijek 2:0
so i'll play 2@2,4...

Re: Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday Međimurje - Rijeka(ah o) Match starts at 15:00 CET Normally I would play against Rijeka till the end of season but it seems that absent players are too much for Međimurje team at the moment. ČonkaÅ¡, Silva, HabuÅ¡a, Costa, Lima i Kresinger are just too much for a team like Međimurje. Rijeka won last one against Pula and Međimurje showed bad play against Zagreb. As Međimurje plays at home and as I am no so confident in Rijeka team so much I will put smaller stake but I beleive that guests have great chance to take some away points when injuries will make great affect on the hosts. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.75, Stake: 3, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday Pula - Hajduk(-1) Match starts at 15:oo CET I was thinking a lot about this game whather I should play on Hajduk or not and than I found out that I am not a normal person. Hajduk is 2nd with 50 points and Pula is 10th with 18. It is 32 points gap. OK it doesn't have to mean anything but I believe that Hajduk has two important reasons to win in Pula. First one is to keep the distance reasonable between them and Dinamo on 6 points and 2nd one is to keep on moral high befor wednesday match with Dinamo in Zagreb in cup game. All this Hajduk can achieve because Hajduk is better team, has more quality, is in ok form and I belive that if they will play one average game they will win in Pula. Pula's advantage is that they will play at home and that is the only one as I can see it. 0-2 will be result that I expect. All in all medium stake on guests from Split seems like a good pick. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.99, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday have to agree hajduk, slaven are bank:hope sibenik and zagren are worth of try:hope medimurje-rijeka no bet this one can go one each side...rijeka is sharping themself for the end of the season...but away they are really bad...cakovec is home tim and i think that they can beat there everybody...hot ground be carefull:eek

Re: Croatia HNL - 10/03/2007 Saturday Å ibenik made it easy. They even missed penalty(bad for my over). They also had numerous chances. Varteks countinues with bad performances. Zagreb was better as all expected but it is sad that Cibalia did not make at least draw cause Zagreb had 9 players almost all 2nd half. Hajduk was dominant in Pula but they did not score despite 20 shoots. Slaven also made it quite easy. Pitty for last Kamen goal in extra time which made hcap as void. Rijeka did not have easy job with Međimurje but they made it. Dinamo was controling game in Zagreb although result sound like tough one.