• 19:00 Laddies $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:00 SO Boss PL MTT League
    • 20:00 William Hill March Leaderboard
    • 20:00 SO Paradise Poker Player Magazine HillytheFish European Tour
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • From 20:30 Poker333 PokerEuropa HU Semi Finals

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th March** I'll hang on from voting yet. Still can't get logged onto the Boss site, despite bouncing e-mails to support. :sad Where do I PM Joe, am sure I was going to win all the tournaments I was going to enter, maybe he can make me an offer. :rollin Just got a feeling this isn't going to be easy to sort. :cry

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th March**

Now it's back on Boss is the dollar challenge once again a free for all or is it still PL exclusive as it was on Paradise?
Registration looks open to all, as you and I have both registered without a password. :unsure Good luck! Red.

Now it's back on Boss is the dollar challenge once again a free for all or is it still PL exclusive as it was on Paradise?
no password needed so looks like it is gonna be a free for all again :lol :lol

For this month, it will be a public table again (exactly as it was before on Boss) - the added prize money for the leaderboard is however explisively PL :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th March** I see the Best of British freeroll on Boss is ram packed to the hilt with our Hungarian friends.It does say uk only and with no password it's open to these.Though on the site it does say non uk players will be removed from the event,but is this at the end of the game or before it starts. Looks like an all in fest from the hungarians.

I'll hang on from voting yet. Still can't get logged onto the Boss site, despite bouncing e-mails to support. :sad Where do I PM Joe, am sure I was going to win all the tournaments I was going to enter, maybe he can make me an offer. :rollin Just got a feeling this isn't going to be easy to sort. :cry
Have just had the same problem myself, have load boss software onto my new PC and it won't let me log in, says invalid username or password. So I rang support and they said they have had a lot of people with the same problem. Anyway they have taken my details and have forwarded then to the technical department and have promised to give me an update tomorrow, very plesant staff. Fortunately still have old PC up and running so are playing on that tonight as no problems logging into Boss on that.:ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th March** Hmmm ..... has everyone who downloaded the software throught the link we gave had problems? And has everyone who already had the old version on their machine been ok? :unsure

Hmmm ..... has everyone who downloaded the software throught the link we gave had problems? And has everyone who already had the old version on their machine been ok? :unsure
bang goes that hypothesis - just seen rednutt redownloaded and is ok.....

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th March** DaMatrix just "played" his Poker333 semi final - but neither player was able to play - and just autofolded - after 5 mins of folding, the game was awarded to the player in seat 1 :unsure Will be interesting to see if the other games are the same.....

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th March** Probably the stupidest move ever.... Was sitting in 2nd spot in the hilly the fish tourney, and lost a little bit with 2 pair AK against trip Q. Next hand on the BB, with the SB alreay allin and thinking the button is on the steal:- ===== Game #1871702828 - Tournament Hillys Paradise Lost Weekend - 100/200 No Limit Texas Hold'em - 2007/03/07-15:14:35.7 (CST) Table "Hillys 18" (MTT) -- Seat 7 is the button Seat 1: Ryan Hart (70 in chips) Seat 2: PLgazza271 (2,950 in chips) Seat 4: Trainman Rib (2,780 in chips) Seat 6: mrclockman (1,535 in chips) Seat 7: joeygera1 (5,583 in chips) Seat 8: ww1v2 (10,103 in chips) Seat 9: True_Brit (385 in chips) Seat 10: mikesaban (10,309 in chips) PLgazza271: Ante (25) Trainman Rib: Ante (25) mrclockman: Ante (25) joeygera1: Ante (25) ww1v2 : Ante (25) True_Brit: Ante (25) mikesaban: Ante (25) Ryan Hart: Ante (25) ww1v2 : Post Small Blind (100) True_Brit: Post Big Blind (200) Dealing... Dealt to mikesaban [ Ah ] Dealt to mikesaban [ Ks ] mikesaban: Raise (500) Ryan Hart: Fold PLgazza271: Fold Trainman Rib: Fold mrclockman: Raise (1,510) joeygera1: Fold ww1v2 : Fold True_Brit: Fold mikesaban: Call (1,010) *** FLOP *** : [ 3d Kc 7c ] *** TURN *** : [ 3d Kc 7c ] [ Qs ] *** RIVER *** : [ 3d Kc 7c Qs ] [ Ad ] *** SUMMARY *** Pot: 3,520 | Board: [ 3d Kc 7c Qs Ad ] Ryan Hart lost 25 (folded) PLgazza271 lost 25 (folded) Trainman Rib lost 25 (folded) mrclockman bet 1,535, collected 3,520, net +1,985 (showed hand) [ Qd Qh ] (three of a kind, queens) joeygera1 lost 25 (folded) ww1v2 lost 125 (folded) True_Brit lost 225 (folded) mikesaban lost 1,535 (showed hand) [ Ah Ks ] (two pair, aces and kings) ----------------------------------------------------- Game #1871703589 - Tournament Hillys Paradise Lost Weekend - 200/400 No Limit Texas Hold'em - 2007/03/07-15:15:44.9 (CST) Table "Hillys 18" (MTT) -- Seat 8 is the button Seat 1: Ryan Hart (45 in chips) Seat 2: PLgazza271 (2,925 in chips) Seat 3: el croucho (4,925 in chips) Seat 4: Trainman Rib (2,755 in chips) Seat 5: Ryan1876 (685 in chips) Seat 6: mrclockman (3,520 in chips) Seat 7: joeygera1 (5,558 in chips) Seat 8: ww1v2 (9,978 in chips) Seat 9: True_Brit (160 in chips) Seat 10: mikesaban (8,774 in chips) PLgazza271: Ante (25) el croucho: Ante (25) Trainman Rib: Ante (25) Ryan1876: Ante (25) mrclockman: Ante (25) joeygera1: Ante (25) ww1v2 : Ante (25) True_Brit: Ante (25) mikesaban: Ante (25) Ryan Hart: Ante (25) True_Brit: Post Small Blind (135) mikesaban: Post Big Blind (400) Dealing... Dealt to mikesaban [ Ac ] Dealt to mikesaban [ 2d ] Ryan Hart: Fold PLgazza271: Fold Trainman Rib said, "you play some s***e mike" el croucho: Fold mikesaban said, "I know" Trainman Rib: Fold Ryan1876: Fold mikesaban said, "got to stop being soo loose" mrclockman: Fold joeygera1: Fold ww1v2 : Raise (1,300) mikesaban: Raise (8,349) mrclockman said, "loose ? you had big slick!!" ww1v2 : Call (7,449) *** FLOP *** : [ 5d 4d 6h ] *** TURN *** : [ 5d 4d 6h ] [ Jh ] *** RIVER *** : [ 5d 4d 6h Jh ] [ Tc ] *** SUMMARY *** Pot: 655 | Side pot 1: 17,228 | Board: [ 5d 4d 6h Jh Tc ] Ryan Hart lost 25 (folded) PLgazza271 lost 25 (folded) el croucho lost 25 (folded) Trainman Rib lost 25 (folded) Ryan1876 lost 25 (folded) mrclockman lost 25 (folded) joeygera1 lost 25 (folded) ww1v2 bet 8,774, collected 17,883, net +9,109 (showed hand) [ Qc Ad ] (high card ace) True_Brit lost 160 (showed hand) [ Kd 9c ] (high card king) mikesaban lost 8,774 (showed hand) [ Ac 2d ] (high card ace) ----------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions regarding this hand history, :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Good job I wasn't in the early ones as I have just got home :eyes I have to wait till 10.30 GL GaF and Teazz :hope
Only just realised GaF is playing Teazz :clap:clap (I must pay more attention :spank) still it will guarentee 1 Pler in the final. and I have just realised that the final is on the 11th and I am in Blackburn till 7.30ish with an hours drive home so will be struggling :wall

MCFC up in 5 mins - good luck mate :ok
well that was a 10 minute ram raid :unsure the flush to the bigger flush was a killer early on, then it seemed he kept hitting :spank As per the thread in GC I couldn't have made the final anyway (excuse and sticking to it) good luck Gaf and Teazz