SO Boss PL MTT League - March

the croc

Re: SO Boss PL MTT League - March

gaf i am owed a seat from last months league(had already qualified)can you ask joe if i will be put into the first final on boss?
I'll double check, but Joe's pretty hot on this and I'm sure he has it right :ok

Re: SO Boss PL MTT League - March rofl @ the goat :lol :lol :lol The game will actually be played this month as a public game - the "$ challenge" - exactly the same set-up as we had on Boss before. The added prize money is however exclusive to PL'rs and ONLY THOSE WHO VOTE IN THE DAILY THREAD WILL GET POINTS for the added prize money

Re: SO Boss PL MTT League - March Am having problems with Boss again. Have been playing on Sporting Paradise but as this is on Sporting Boss I downloaded the Boss software to play it. It will not accept my password!!! I went into the Sporting Odds Home page and logged on to my account with the same username and password and had no problem, I did not have Paradise or any other Boss sites open. Will have to miss out on this one.

Am having problems with Boss again. Have been playing on Sporting Paradise but as this is on Sporting Boss I downloaded the Boss software to play it. It will not accept my password!!! I went into the Sporting Odds Home page and logged on to my account with the same username and password and had no problem, I did not have Paradise or any other Boss sites open. Will have to miss out on this one.
I've got the same problem. I've rang up and she got me to try some things, but they haven't worked so I've got to ring back tomorrow instead. :(

Re: SO Boss PL MTT League - March Hi Jumalix and Hedonist I also have same problem. Support did mention a new PC etc. I just wondered if your situation was the same as mine, I previously installed the Sporting Odds software on an old PC, and downloaded it to an upgraded PC and had no problems. I did uninstall the software on the upgraded PC when it moved to Paradise (I can't remember if this was done automatically or whether I did this manually) but on downloading the software again and attempting to sign in now, thats when the error messages started.

I had the same problem guys' date=' have taken my details and contacting me tomorrow. Have you guys changed PC's as they said that seemed to be a common problem, as it still works fine on my old PC?[/quote'] Yes, I bought a new PC about 6 weeks ago and this is the first time I have tried SO Boss. Hope they can sort it out. :cry

Re: SO Boss PL MTT League - March Strange one tonight - public table, but ended up PL Exclusive :loon :loon Where were all the Hungarians? :tongue2 Well done to gazabroad on winning :clap :clap Welchy takes a big lead at the top with his 3rd consecutive Final Table and 2nd successive Podium finsh :clap :clap

Strange one tonight - public table, but ended up PL Exclusive :loon :loon Where were all the Hungarians? :tongue2 Well done to gazabroad on winning :clap :clap Welchy takes a big lead at the top with his 3rd consecutive Final Table and 2nd successive Podium finsh :clap :clap
bloody hungarian took me out ffs,,,had q/q and he beats me with j/8 he hit the 8 on the river and this was after raising pre-flop:@ :@ :@ was my best hand all bloody evening,,:dude :dude :dude :dude

bloody hungarian took me out ffs,,,had q/q and he beats me with j/8 he hit the 8 on the river and this was after raising pre-flop:@ :@ :@ was my best hand all bloody evening,,:dude :dude :dude :dude
sorry Alan - not Hungarian it was psychosi on here :unsure

Re: SO Boss PL MTT League - March Wp Gaz on winning :clap I wasnt getting any cards when it came to the heads up but quite happy with my 2nd place - on a decent run of FT finishes on the Weds league games for the last 5 times ive played, shame i'm shite the rest of the week :lol

Sorry bout that Teaulc, terrible play by me i must admit. If i remember rightly you just doubled the raise(with me in BB) so thought i'd call(as my blinds were being raised constantly all night). Then hit the top pair(jack) on the flop and couldnt fold it. Was convinced you didnt have a jack and my brain didnt consider(been a long day) you having an overpair. Sorry mate. Si