Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3

Austria

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
EC - KAC v HK Acroni Jesenice (17:00 GMT)3.304.601.83107%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total GoalsOdd or Even Total
EC Pasut VSV v EHC LIWEST Linz (17:00 GMT)1.804.603.40107%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total GoalsOdd or Even Total
EV Vienna Capitals v EC Red Bull Salzburg (17:00 GMT)2.264.502.52107%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total GoalsOdd or Even Total
HC TWK Innsbruck v Graz (17:00 GMT)1.406.007.50102%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total GoalsOdd or Even Total
Czech
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ceske Budéjovice v Slavia Praha (16:00 GMT)2.154.202.60109%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Sparta Prague v Zlin (17:15 GMT)1.654.553.80109%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Del 2
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Crimmitschau v Bietigheim (16:00 GMT)2.701.41108%Related markets...Money LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Bremerhaven v Munchen (17:00 GMT)1.372.85109%Related markets...Money LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Kaufbeuren v Landsberg (17:00 GMT)2.401.52108%Related markets...Money LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
ESC Moskitos Essen v Dresdner Eislowen (17:30 GMT)1.502.50107%Related markets...Money LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg v Schwenningen (17:30 GMT)1.372.85109%Related markets...Money LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Norway
Frisk Asker v Sarpsborg Sparta (16:00 GMT)2.164.952.70104%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Stavanger v Comet (16:00 GMT)1.445.955.35105%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Storhamar v Stjernen (16:00 GMT)1.316.756.75106%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Slovakia
HK SKP Poprad v Slovan Bratislava (16:00 GMT)2.404.332.45106%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Martin v Dukla Trencin (16:00 GMT)2.304.402.45108%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
British IHL
Away Home
Coventry Blaze v Cardiff Devils (18:00 GMT)-0.5+1.5Related markets...Puck LineMoney LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Edinburgh Capitals v Basingstoke Bison (18:00 GMT)-0.5+0.5Related markets...Puck LineMoney LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Sheffield Steelers v Hull Stingrays (18:00 GMT)-1.5+1.5Related markets...Puck LineMoney LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Manchester Phoenix v Nottingham Panthers (18:30 GMT)-0.5+0.5Related markets...Puck LineMoney LinePuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04/03 Nottingham Panthers to win (2.45 @ Bet365) Manchester Phoenix won only once at their new venue. And tonight won't be easy. They have won only once in last 7 matches (struggling Newcastle). Since the openning of their new venue they hosted 4 teams and lost to Basingstoke (the worst away team in the league), Hull (9th team in the league and their form is going up) and Belfast after OT (3rd team in the league, but their form was really bad - it was their first win after 5 loses). Manchester is not convinceing at home and they will have to give much more effort to win tonight. Nottingham Panthers are 4th team in the league. They are in great form. In last 13 matches they have lost only 3 times: twice to Sheffield (Sheffield is hoodoo team for them - 7 wins and 1 draw this season) and once to leader Coventry. They did have a lot of tough matches lately (with all top 6 teams) and they did beat every team from the top 6 (except Sheffield). In last 7 away matches they have lost to Basingstoke, Coventry and Sheffield. Nottingham Panthers didn't performe well against Sheffield a couple of days ago, but I reckon they'll be back in form tonight.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04/03 Cardiff Devils to win +1.5 (2.20 @ Bet365) First of all: betting against Coventry at home is not smart. Coventry Blaze lost only to home matches out of last 10 played. They have lost to Sheffield (2nd team in the league) and Cardiff. Acctualy, Cardiff won both two fixtures at Coventry this season. Coventry is great at home, but not so great away lately. Yesterday they won over Basingstoke and it was their first away win after 3 loses. For a long time Cardiff was a roller-coaster team and their performance varied from day to day. But lately, they picked up their form. Yesterday, they have lost their first match after 5 wins. They are in a good form and will give a lot of headache to Coventry. My only worry is that Cardiff will miss their top scorer Smith tonight. In last 8 days, Cardiff beat Sheffield away twice (Sheffield is 2nd) and Coventry at home. If they keep up with their great performances, this bet has a great value at 2.20.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04/03 With small stakes: Basingstoke Bison to win (2.55 @ Bet365) Edinburgh Capitals are the last team in the league. A month and a half ago, they were in awful form. And things were turning from bad to worse. Their three most important players have left the team and it seemed that Edinburgh was doomed. And then it happend: they started playing more offensive hockey and they've put they heart on the ice. And, to everyone's disbelief, they started winning again. And they stoped beeing a team that loses with great goal margin. Untill yesterday they had 4 win in last 6 matches (including the win against Belfast - 2nd placed team in the league). Yesterday they played at Belfast and lost 7-0. They gave a good performance in first period and were demolished in the rest of the match. This match could be the sign of Edinburgh losing their breath. Basingstoke is not a great team with only 4 wins in last 10 matches. Their loses were narrow and they have played the top form teams (Coventry, Sheffield, Hull). Impression is that they are always lacking just a little somthing to get a win. If Edinburgh will be having difficulties getting back after yesterdays knock-out, Basingstoke could cash in.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04/03 Jesenice to win (1.80 @ 10bet) Jesince won an important match against Innsbruck on Friday and they are seated at 4th position. They will give their best to win today and keep this position. Jesenice were much stronger at home than away this season, but they have won 3 out of last 4 away matches. Another plus is that Klagenfurt is very near to Slovenia and Jesenice's fans will be there in a great number. They have played 7 H2Hs this season and Jesenice won 6 of them (once after OT). Klagenfurt is 7th and will stay at that position no matter the results of the last three rounds. They have lost 5 out of last 6 home matches.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04/03

Nottingham Panthers to win (2.45 @ Bet365
Nottingham won 2:4:clap :clap
Cardiff Devils to win +1.5 (2.20 @ Bet365)
It's 1:1 and the match went to OT:clap :clap
Basingstoke Bison to win (2.55 @ Bet365)
Basingstoke won 2:5:clap :clap
Jesenice to win (1.80 @ 10bet)
Jesenice lost 4:1. Strange. I don't know what happend.:( Still, not a bad day.:D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 04/03

Monday 5 March 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Bili Tygri Liberec v Trinec (16:00 GMT)1.505.005.70105%
Pardubice v Znojmo (16:00 GMT)1.574.665.10105%

Bjorkloven1.45 1.45 1.47
Tie4.955.5
Ik Nykopings Hockey4.84.95.9

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-5/3 Trinec to win +1.5 (2.00 @ Bet365) Trinec is strong in defense and they have allowed more than 2 goals (without OT) only once in last 9 matches. They haven't lost by more than one goal in last 8 away matches. It's hard to tell Liberec's form, since they ensured first place in the regular season a couple of rounds before the play-offs. These teams played 4 H2Hs this season: first two matches went to OT and Trinec won the next two meetings. I see a good possibility for Trinec to meet this handicap. And 2.00 is a good value for it.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-5/3

Trinec to win +1.5 (2.00 @ Bet365) Trinec is strong in defense and they have allowed more than 2 goals (without OT) only once in last 9 matches. They haven't lost by more than one goal in last 8 away matches. It's hard to tell Liberec's form, since they ensured first place in the regular season a couple of rounds before the play-offs. These teams played 4 H2Hs this season: first two matches went to OT and Trinec won the next two meetings. I see a good possibility for Trinec to meet this handicap. And 2.00 is a good value for it.
Regular time ends 1:1:clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3

Tuesday 6 March 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Bili Tygri Liberec v Trinec (16:00 GMT)1.485.205.80105%
Pardubice v Znojmo (16:00 GMT)1.455.005.80107%
Tuesday 6 March 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Ilves v HIFK (16:30 GMT)2.364.202.62105%
Jokerit v HPK (16:30 GMT)1.964.403.30105%
KalPa v Tappara (16:30 GMT)4.604.701.74101%
Lukko v Kärpät (16:30 GMT)2.784.402.22104%
Pelicans v TPS Turku (16:30 GMT)3.154.452.20100%
SaiPa v JYP (16:30 GMT)1.914.453.55103%
St Louis Blues v Assat (16:30 GMT)1.375.907.75103%

Tuesday 6 March 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Comet v Stavanger (18:00 GMT)2.604.852.15106%
Sparta v Frisk Asker (18:00 GMT)1.895.003.20105%
Stjernen v Storhamar (18:00 GMT)3.605.351.74104%
HC Kosice v HK-36 Skalica (16:00 GMT)1.256.509.00107%
HKM Zvolen v HKM Nitra (16:00 GMT)1.504.805.50106%
Bjorkloven1.4 1.52
Tie5 5.1
Ik Nykopings Hockey5.5 4.2

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3 Stjernen - Storhamar Storhamar @ 1.66 (Bet365) 6th leg of the quarterfinals, Storhamar are up 3-2 after winning last match 8-1. Stjernen have been doing great this quarterfinal series, I don't think anyone predicted them to get two wins, and certainly not one of them 8-3. Having said that I think Stjernen's season will end now, after loosing two in a row and getting a serious beating 8-1, the fun is over and things will be back to normal again. Storhamar are better in every position, and this begins to show now, you can only get so far with fighting spirit. To me 1.66 for Storhamar is a good price.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3 Sparta - Frisk/Asker Sparta @ 1.85 (Betfair) 5th leg of the quarterfinals, Sparta are up 3-2 after winning the last two. Sparta looks to have the upper hand now, they have very effectively got hold of Frisks attackers, only allowing them to score one goal in the last two games. I think we will see the same scenario today, Sparta playing very disciplined and not taking any chances but striking as soon as the possibility turns up. These two teams are pretty even, but Sparta better at playoff hockey imo, which is of course cruisal. I hold Sparta as strong favourites in this one, and 1.85 for Sparta is a go. Sparta - Frisk Under 6.5 goals @ 2.00 Like I wrote in my reasoning for Sparta to win: Sparta have closed down Frisk's attacking very effectively, and 4/5 quarterfinals have gone under this line. I predict a similar score here, Sparta to win, but under this line.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3 Espoo - Assat espoo have to win this game,asat have nothing to play for,on the other side hifk and tps are just step under them...low is maybe too low but should work esoo to win:hope Ilves - IFK Helsinki dnb this game is of huge importanse for HIFK,if they loose and tps win,than they stay under the line,ilves lost last two games,as same as hifk,but today motivation have to be advantage for hifk safer option is DNB Lahti - TPS Turku dnb the same situation as with hifk,if they want to go up have to win this one...probably guys are very motivated tps already won away against lahti,hope they will do it again :welcome

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3 Cardiff Devils to win +1.5 (2.10 @ Bet365) It's hard to tell how good Belfast is. They are 3rd placed and still having big championship aspirations. The only problem is: they have hit the rough spot on February 11 and they couldn't find their game for 6 matches. In last 7 matches they have lost 5 times (including the loss to last placed Edinburgh) and won twice (Manchester narrowly and Edinburgh 7:0). Last weekend's 7:0 win improved their goal difference statistics, but in previous 6 matches their goal diff. was 12:29. They have struggled a lot last three weeks and finally played a good match against Edinburgh. The thing is: Cardiff is way better than Edinburgh. Cardiff is in great form. In last 3 away matches they beat Coventry (1st) and Sheffield twice (2nd team in the league). They have lost only once in last 7 matches and showed a lot of stamina. Both physically and mentally. Two days ago they were 1:0 down in Coventry but kept their game and scored an equalizer. In penalty shootout, Cardiff's goalkeeper Osaer were unbeatable. If Belfast's not back on the track fully, this hcp shouldn't be the problem for Cardiff. I'll try another bet in this match: Under 5.5 (2.00 @ Bet365) Normally, I wouldn't think of betting on 'under' in any of Belfast's matches. If they can't score they'll allow a lot of goals. But it's not so accented lately. In last 11 matches, they have played an 'under' 6 times. They have also played an 'under' in 7 out of last 8 home matches. Their new goaltender DeRouville had a debut against Edinburgh and was great. This was their first clean sheet this season. Playing an 'under' is common to Cardiff lately. Their last 7 matches were 'under'. Since they got in this great form, they don't allow a lot of goals. And they score just enough for them to win. The odds at 2.00 are looking good. Now watch this match ending 4:2 for Belfast:D

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3 I agree with G:G that Storhamar is better team and much stronger at all positions. But, I'll pick: Stjernen to win (3.55 @ Bet365) It's a small-stakes bet. These teams have played 9 H2Hs this season and home team won last 8 of them. Only Stjernen lost at home their first H2H this season. Stjernen lost a couple of matches this season with big goal differences. But every time when they lost with 4 or more goals away, they would win their next home match. Of course, it was in the regular season and it doesn't count in the playoffs. Still, I'll try it because the odds at 3.55 are very tempting.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3 And a double: Jesenice to win Vienna to win (2.02 @ Bet365) Both tems are still fighting for the last play-off spot. Jesenice lost to Klagenfurt two days ago, but they played well. Tonight's opponent is bottom placed Graz. Graz was always tough host for Jesenice, but Jesenice need to win tonight and they are batter team. Graz won only once in last 7 home matches. Vienna was down 0:3 to leader Salzburg but managed to win last period 4:1 and finally won in OT. They are 4th at the moment and need to win this easy match to hold this position. Klagenfurt lost 11 out of last 12 away matches. They have won only against above mentioned Graz.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 4-6/3 Not a good day for me, though. Oh well, I've placed some risky bets and didn't win. The biggest surprise was Vienna's loss. Klagenfurt fcuked me for the second time in two days:@ Belfast won 3:0, so I broke even in British IHL. Storhamar won 1:4. Well done, G:G:clap

Hey guys' date=' I backed Sarpsborg to win on Betfair. They lost, however. I staked 10, but when I look at my account I see that I only have a loss of 2.00? Anyone able to explain? It was all matched too.[/quote'] Have absolutely no idea why you only lost 2 mate, sorry. They lost fair and square in regular time so your bet should be a loser. Just out of interest: Was it a regular time bet?