• 18:00 Bet on Bet European Leaderboard
    • 18:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 18:30 Stans Poker $2500 Sunday Roast
    • 19:00 Laddies $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th March**

Er' date=' for at least 3 months now. :ok[/quote'] Don't think it's been three months. I would say 4 or 5 weeks. Was it 7.00 before that or was it 7.30. I know it's only recently changed, cos I don't get in from work on Sundays until after half six, so my mate registers me, and before this I could register myself when I got in. Only had to do that last two alternate Sundays, so would say a max of 4 weeks at the new time.

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th March** Sorry for the full mailbox :$ Hope you all got in (with the help of Sam's post :ok) Been a bit hectic tonight - just calming down.... Final table (7th in the end I think) in the BetonBet leaderboard (no rebuy - 1 addon) V Points - currently in 6th :-) Betfair Grand Prix - Currently 18th :-) SO Paradise Poker League - out first hand :-(

Sorry for the full mailbox :$ Hope you all got in (with the help of Sam's post :ok) Been a bit hectic tonight - just calming down.... Final table (7th in the end I think) in the BetonBet leaderboard (no rebuy - 1 addon) V Points - currently in 6th :-) Betfair Grand Prix - Currently 18th :-) SO Paradise Poker League - out first hand :-(
so/paradise has you going out after elmcroft and i know that aint right cos i took elm out and watched your k/k get beat:eek

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th March** I know I was first out (hand 1) There are some strange things that happen in the Paradise lobby, BUT it seems restricted to last places (and refresh problems - but if you reopen the lobby, rest seems correct) ...... Last couple of places makes no difference to BPP points ..... so I just take positions as awarded in the lobby!!

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th March** GAF.........HERES HOW IT WORKS its because of the late reg. You went out 1st hand but people were still allowed to join the game, so if anyone who joined late, goes out before the late reg ends, they finish lower than you does that make sense?

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th March** Finished the GP in 19th! Which sounds great until you realise this only means $10 and a few points in a league which is looking very hard to crack seeing as after tonight the top 10 will be way, way out in front - All for five and a half hours work! Still the ultra slow structure was very, very nice as it meant none of the should I push these pocket tens kinda situations (early on), and it seemed to suit me because I play a lot of cash games so used to making deep stack decisions. Well done Hornet. Seemed to take ages to get down from 50 to 30 players didn't it? Then it took about 5 mins to get down to the last 20! I got burned late on when I pushed all in against a short stack with 77 and he had AJ (which hit) - can't complain as I felt I needed to make a move to get near the final table.

Finished 11th for $28 :D. :drums :nana :nana But have just won V- points :nana :nana :drums :gimme Well played glc :clap.
great result mate:clap as GAF said its been an awsome day for the PL massive ;) keep it up woooo:cow