Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss.

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. To be honest - I dont see it filling up ...... you're not going to have many people arriving at this time of night....... I'm going to give up if numbers haven't gone up by 12:15 ......

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. Sunday Desperation: 7.20 registered for superstar game. 8.45 second player registers. 9.20 one left one joined...still just 2 players. 10.30 Rosco, Oscar and me makes three. Time for a bath and a brush up, do some hoovering (those singles out there will know what a hoover is, married lads will probably not!) and make a cuppa. 11.00 WOW...5 players :eek (could have sworn there were 6 a few minutes ago!) 11.05 7 in...come on...come on... 11.25...:unsure WTF???? :unsure Down to 2 players!!! ah, well...time to watch a DVD, get some lunch and go to church for the afternoon service (NOT!) and just leave the game open till it plays later today!:sad

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. Wow 5 minues after the tourney and you cant remember who you played- memory loss and old age catching up with you. Hook line ad sinker with the last hand , knew I was beat when you checked the flop. Well played and keep it going, lets PL charge this one.

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss.

only people on sporting see them' date='all the rest are boss wide,plus many have no idea what they are.[/quote'] Good Point very frustrating thou They could do with updating the banner to advertise it again.

Good Point very frustrating thou They could do with updating the banner to advertise it again.
I think with em splitting the 2 sites then trying to go back to boss is confusing a lot of Sporting Odds Players. I think they have the ability to put an big advert on the pokersite itself,i'm sure Virgin have,on the right handside of the page where it tells you the mini lobby. If so come on Sporting and stick a big add there or send out some e-mails and stuff.

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. Hi all, just discovered this SUPERSTAR table-league, by reading on the forum it sounds like not many superstar-tables have been played. Do you think a new player have a chance on the top this month? :) We are 3/5 now, join us!!! :nana When are they going to update the list so that you can see the standings? GL HF:cheers

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. Played in this a couple of times so far this month and come 1st in 5 table and second in 10 table but come across a bellend(excuse the swearing) in the name of S.T.B! HE GIVES EVERYONE GRIEF WHEN THEY BEAT HIM HE THINKS HE ALWAYS SHOULD WIN AND IS CONVINCED THAT HE IS GOING TO WIN THIS MONTH (SO WOULD I IF I PLAYED IN 20 OF THESE A DAY ) i know tax monkey and the croc have played against him dont know if anyone else has come across him on their table if not be ware of the abuse he will give you when he loses

Played in this a couple of times so far this month and come 1st in 5 table and second in 10 table but come across a bellend(excuse the swearing) in the name of S.T.B! HE GIVES EVERYONE GRIEF WHEN THEY BEAT HIM HE THINKS HE ALWAYS SHOULD WIN AND IS CONVINCED THAT HE IS GOING TO WIN THIS MONTH (SO WOULD I IF I PLAYED IN 20 OF THESE A DAY ) i know tax monkey and the croc have played against him dont know if anyone else has come across him on their table if not be ware of the abuse he will give you when he loses
for some reason he likes me,to be honest he is quite a good player(sometimes)but he cant handle defeat,think if he sorted out that side to his nature he would be a much better person.

Re: Single Table Superstar.Sporting Odds Boss. I know he won it the last time thats all he goes on about and how you shouldnt have played the hand that beat him as he should have won and how he win win it again and we should all play in the safety net as its our limit i just think i have played some very good players on here at times and he seems an average player who rates himself im no phil ivy never will i claim to be but comon we are all on here for the same reason no need to be rude 24/7 is there and he is a very rude player just as henrik described Im alfraid he is on my hitlist now love to wind him up cose he just takes the bait :lol does anyone know what the updated table looks like now or still not been done yet 3rd way through the month and no one knows where they stand