7:45 PM
Olympiakos (GRE) +1,5 1.90
CSKA Moscow (RUS) -1,5 1.90
+6:open_stats(448403,1,'statistics/bwincom')'>stats-icon.gif
Handicap
8:45 PM
Winterthur FC Barcelona (ESP) -9,5 1.85
Efes Pilsen (TUR) +9,5 1.85
(Of course the topic is for 28th Febr and 1st March).

Re: Euroleague TOP 16, 28/29.02

Tip Detail
SportEuro Basketball
EventDynamo Moscow - Unicaja
SelectionDynamo to win
Strength10/10
Date28/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.35 (Back)
ReasoningDynamo is a very good home team, Unicaja is not that good away, looks to me a clear Dynamo home victory, but I don't know by how many points. Usually Unicaja players miss many baskets away and play more in defense.
Triobet offers 1.42 odd for same bet!

Re: Euroleague TOP 16, 28/29.02 Tip Detail Sport Euro Basketball Event Tau Ceramica vs Lottomatica Roma Selection under 151,5 total points Strength 10/10 Date 28/02/2007 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.91 (Back) Reasoning u Ceramica meets at home Roma for day 3 of the second phase of Euroleague like a heavy favorite of 11 points.The main reason that I chose to take the under 151 points pick are the two injury problems that Tau faces. Planinic was out of the team at the last four matches and Racosevic injured at the last match for the Spanish League.So two of the best scorers of the team are out(especially Racosevic with the 16.7 points per game,the 4.7 assists and the amazing 46.7 % 3-points shot).I believe that the players will try even harder in the defense in order to reach the third consecutive win. On the other hand Lottomatica plays good defense lately and i think that it is very possible to stay close to the score.The only thing the team has to do is to stay focus on Luis Scola and the Turkish guard Erdogan. A potential score in my opinion for this game are the 145 points total and I think i am right.

Re: Euroleague TOP 16, 28/29.02 please share my opinion we are short of choices today, i placed big money on santos and boca juniors, but imo CSKA is banker today against olympiakos the atmosphere in athens in not the ideal for the israeli coach,i think today full stadium will be against him, everybody disagree with his squad selections,and especially while insisting on crap players like penn and domerkant,both of them not playing any defence system,and very often becoming catastrofic for oly game CSKA is the best european team,along with Pao would trouble the most NBA teams, i have no doupt about this CSKA to win BANKER of the euroleague waiting to see opininions

dont place lot of money on cska quantom i dont agree that they are bank today olimp had some injurie problem but it is over now... they can beat this important game at home:notworthy
hehehe,ok mate i will skip it besides, as i saw in a forum ,the oly's big man "big sopho" will play today for at least 15-20 minutes, i can not imagine who is going to stop him,sopho likes to play in front of 16 thousands fans! no bet for me mate,but if you placed money on olympiakos win,good luck! i also like too much the "big sopho"

Re: Euroleague TOP 16, 28/29.02 Partizan hosting Joventut. Home team with 2 losses and Joventut with 1:1 score. For Partizan it's great achievement just beeing here in this phase of Euroleague. Joventut will try to be second in the end, a lt huogh it will be t ough battle with Olympiakos. These two teamas met already in group stage, and Spanish t eam won both encounters. For this game I think Under 155 pts is best choice, Pinnacle@1.97. Partizan is not in some great shape and in game with CSKA they scored just 44pts, which may have negative impact on their play to night. Also Joventut won with Olympiakos last game without crossing a barrier of 60ots. So I don't see this game as a high scoring one. In adition, I think for Partizan this home game against Joventut is the only chance left practically to obtain a win in this phase (as they will only host CSKA later, and away from home they don't stand a chance with these rivals imo), and I think they just might win it in the end. Joventut is not in great form and even they admit tat fact. I'll try Partizan to win without OT, Ladbrokes @2. GL~

Re: Euroleague TOP 16, 28/29.02 Olympiakos hosting CSKA. Two giants of Euro basketball meeting tonight. It's also the clash of two coaches which were in final of EL last year, Gershon who was coaching Maccabi at the time and Messina who won with CSKA the tittle, and is still the coach of Russian team. So far in TOP16 CSKA won two games at home rather easily, while Oly won one away to Partizan but lost in last round away in Spain to Joventut. Greek team must win here or they will complicate their qualification. I think they can do it at home. Although i think CSKA is better and more compact team overall (and they are my favourite to win EL again), I think in this game Oly will have the edge and will want the win more. My pick is Olympiakos +2AH, Pinnacle @1.95. GL!

Olympiakos hosting CSKA. Two giants of Euro basketball meeting tonight. It's also the clash of two coaches which were in final of EL last year, Gershon who was coaching Maccabi at the time and Messina who won with CSKA the tittle, and is still the coach of Russian team. So far in TOP16 CSKA won two games at home rather easily, while Oly won one away to Partizan but lost in last round away in Spain to Joventut. Greek team must win here or they will complicate their qualification. I think they can do it at home. Although i think CSKA is better and more compact team overall (and they are my favourite to win EL again), I think in this game Oly will have the edge and will want the win more. My pick is Olympiakos +2AH, Pinnacle @1.95. GL!
:ok I agree with your opinion.GL:hope

Re: Euroleague TOP 16, 28/29.02 i was also thinking Partizan, i am confident now my second top selection is Barcelona to beat efes by 9 points or more i think the turkish side is over from euroleague after defeated home by the theoritically weakest team of the group,i expect an emphatic win here from barca after have been trashed last week as olympiakos cska, yes home win is a probable result, but simply i cant bet against this top level russian team thnx

Tip Detail
SportEuro Basketball
EventPartizan Mobtel - DKV Joventut
SelectionPartizan to win
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.74 (Back)
ReasoningJoventud in my eyes is better team than Partizan but their recent form is really strange.. Losses in Spanish Cup, CSKA and Menorka, than hard but deserved win against Olympiacos at thome and now away game at Pioneer against full Partizan roster. I think that this game have many unpredictable points which can break all my handicapping logic but I like Partizan chances to win first and probably last Top-16 game. Partizan need to win today for sure...

Tip Detail
SportEuro Basketball
EventOlympiakos BC v CSKA Moscow
SelectionOlympiakos +2,0 AH (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningI think this hard game between 2 top clubs will come down to last 1-2 points. And Oly needs to win, in top 16 they have only 2 losses. So they need to win for sure today... CSKA is a great team with great defense, but Oly is more offensive and behind home crowd I expect Oly to take this win...

Tip Detail
SportEuro Basketball
EventWinterthur F.C. Barcelona - Efes Pilsen Istanbul
SelectionTotal points over 150,5(incl. OT)
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningBarcelona scores many points at home, also I know that Efes don't want to fall behind, surely they will try to keep up with Barca, shouldn'be much of a problem for the line to over 150 points here...

Re: Euroleague TOP 16, 28/29.02 olympiakos is a crap team,with crap coach,i was sure about cska win,ok game is still playing but who the hell pays this crap man gershon or whatever??? CSKA along with Pao the top teams in euroleague! as final four will be take placed in athens,imo Pao has huge advantage

Re: Euroleague TOP 16, 28/29.02 Game was already over in 1st quarter, Olympiacos suck too many missed shots. Didn't understand, or really CSKA defence did the job, well to me it was a mix of Olympiacos shitty shooting and good CSKA defence. BOOKIES OVERRATED OLY AT HOME! WAY OVERRATED!