** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bandy, Sweden 27/2

Vetlanda - Hammarby Hammarby @ 1.74 (Bet365) Second leg of the quarterfinals, Hammarby won the first one 7-2 at home. Vetlanda have to win this one, otherwize the season is over, and it's not an easy task. Hammarby fell apart vs Villa away a couple of weeks ago, lost 5-8, but after that they have destroyed every opponant, 9-1, 12-4, 7-2 the three matches after the loss. Vetlanda are a good team, but have looked really shaky lately, they lost at home to Vänersborg, 3-4, a match were they were near to get kicked out of the playoffs. In the first leg Hammarby took it easy in the 1st half, 2-0, but in the second the pretty much did what they wanted too, Vetlandas defence could simply not handle Hammarbys fast attackers. I think the fact that Vetlanda have to win suits Hammarby tonight, Vetlanda can't play as careful as usual, they have to attack, and I'm sure that Hammarby's attackers will get even more space to score than last match. having said this, I don't expect Vetlanda to attack like crazy, caues thats a play they are not good at, they will try to have lots of possesion and be patient. If Hammarby can hold back Vetlanda in the beginning, I hope Vetlanda will loose their patience and start to take risks.

Re: Bandy, Sweden 27/2 Falun - Västerås Västerås -2 @ 2.05 (Ladbrokes) Västerås won at home, 5-0, in a match were Västerås decided to start playing rather late, but when they got on their way there was never any question about who would win, Falun can't match Västerås 9/10 matches. Regular season's H2H's ended 4-4 in Västerås and Västerås win 4-2 in Falun, but those results are history now, Västerås are well known to sometimes take it easy, when they meet lesser teams during the season. Västerås will surely look to end Falun's season now and start to concentrate on the semifinal, and Västerås with the right attittude should be too tough for Falun. I´ll also have a go at under 8.5 goals @ 1.87 (Expekt) Västerås will not let Falun score many goals, and they are not a team that hunt more goals when they are in a comfortable lead, as can bee seen in their stats. Last match, as mentioned, ended 5-0, and although I think Falun will score today I think we will see something similar, why not 4-1... Vetlanda - Hammarby Under 8.5 goals @ 1.95 (Unibet) As written above, I think that Vetlanda will try to attack, but not in a way that would leave them totally open for counterattacks, Vetlanda knows that if they let Hammarby get space for their attackers, the match is over, so they will probably try to slow down the play. This may look like strange call after seing Hammarby's latest goalfestivals, but this match will be different imo, and even though last match finished 7-2 I think and hope that Vetlanda will make less mistakes in their defence this time. The risk as I see is if Hammarby take the lead with a couple of goals early, and Vetlanda have to let security go and attack with all they got, then this line may be too low.