Bodog Freeroll Invite

GaF

Anyone else had this? Advertised for a 20:00 GMT start, but actually starting at 17:00 GMT (as per lobby at the moment!!). It's a $1000 freeroll with $250 bounty - only 31 entrants at the moment!!!

You're Invited To Play In Our Exclusive Thursday Night Josh Arieh Bounty Freeroll Tournament
Welcome to Bodog! As a former BetCorp client, we'd like to offer you a free entry into our exclusive $1,000 Josh Arieh Bounty Freeroll Tourney on Thursday, February 22nd at 8:00PM GMT. It'll be a great chance for you to try out our poker software while playing against one of the best young poker pros in the world and win $250 for knocking him out in addition to the $1000 prize pool.
Register for the Tournament
  • Step 1: Download the Bodog Poker Software
    • When you login, you'll need your account #: *******

[*]Step 2: Create a Poker Screen Name

• Log in with your Bodog account number (********) and password and you will be prompted to set up a screen name.
  • Step 3: Register for Tournament (Starts 2 hours in advance)
    • Click on The Multi Table Tournaments Tab
    • Double-click on the Josh Arieh Bounty Freeroll listing
    • Enter password: ********

Re: Bodog Freeroll Invite

alan, if you can't see this email in its entirety,

view it online.

http://www.sportz-images.com/images/emails/welcome/bg-pattern.gif border=0>
bodog-title.gif
alan, Re: Tourney Start Time Error
Hi alan, As you are most likely aware, there was an error with the posted start time for the $1000 Josh Arieh Bounty Free Roll; it started at 5PM GMT instead of the stated 8PM GMT. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will be re-scheduling an identical tourney for next week. Please keep an eye out for an e-mail next week with details. Best Regards, Sean ([email protected])
©2006 Bodog Entertainment™ All Rights Reserved footer-dot-line.gif

Re: Bodog Freeroll Invite There is something wierd going on with bodog. I had both bodog and betholdem on my old computer but had not downloaded either on the new one. Downloaded bodog with my account number and password to be told I was not allowed to play. I tried again with my email address and betholdem password and had no problem, they had added the betholdem cash on feb 16th and have given me a 10% deposit bonus on it. I was not invited to the freeroll probably due to having a bodog account previously!

Re: Bodog Freeroll Invite I have just had an email from them: You're Invited To Play In Our $10,000 Josh Arieh Bounty Tournament Tuesday Night! We've added 2 new convenient tourneys to our schedule this Tuesday and we'd like to offer you a free $33 buy-in into our exclusive $10,000 Guaranteed Josh Arieh Bounty Tourney on Tuesday, February 27th at 6PM GMT (1PM Eastern) with any deposit of $20 or more into your Bodog account ******** If you aren't able to make the 6PM GMT tourney, you can also use your free $33 buy-in for the $10,000 tourney running at 8PM! May be worth depositing $20 but as I have well over that on the site it seems a bit strange.

Re: Bodog Freeroll Invite I think i got the freeroll emails from bodog ( i just deleted them after glancing at them) then i just got an email today from them saying that my account has been disabled as i have opened a duplicate account and to use it instead :\ The only thing is that i don't remember ever opening an account with bodog :unsure I've hardly played any poker since october but I've got a book where i keep a list of the accounts i've opened and of the 43 accounts listed none are with bodog :unsure and i haven't opened an account this year :unsure ................ now i seem to have 2 :unsure Looking at Hedonist's post he mentions betholdem ..............................i do have a betholdem account .................. has that got something to do with it :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure Confused :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure

well they no longer use netteller' date=' and it wont accept my credit card so thats not much kop, luckily ive only got $2 in there else that could have been a problem getting it back[/quote'] Bodog still use Neteller, that is the only way I have deposited or withdrawn from them and it is still in their cashier section!

Re: Bodog Freeroll Invite Deposited $20 yesterday (from Neteller) and $33 ticket appears in my account today. :ok Just got to decide which one to enter now. Tempted by the 8pm one but I have a feeling the 6pm one will have less entrants due to the earlier start. :unsure Will ponder it again at 5.55pm on Tuesday. Red.

Re: Bodog Freeroll Invite Have got my ticket, I don't know if I am reading it correctly but I think in the 6pm game you start of with 1500 chips but in the 8pm game you start with 5000 chips. If I am correct then the late game will not finish until after midnight so will opt to play the early one. (Not that I would expect to still be in the tournament at midnight, but anything is possible :hope )

bodog-title.gif
Gary, Josh Arieh Bounty Freeroll Tournament Scheduled For Thursday Night
Hi Gary, Quick e-mail to let you know that we've scheduled a 2nd $1,000 Josh Arieh Bounty Freeroll Tourney for tomorrow Thursday, March 1st at 6:00PM GMT (1PM Eastern) for new Betcorp players because of the original scheduling error last week. It'll be a great chance for you to try out our poker software while playing against one of the best young poker pros in the world and win $250 for knocking him out in addition to the $1000 prize pool. If you haven't already downloaded our poker software, the link is included below. Your Bodog account # is xxxxxx. The password for the tournament is xxxxxx. Best Regards, Sean

Guest gazza271

Re: Bodog Freeroll Invite Have registered for tonights game but it's at an awkward time what with kids dinner/baths etc so :hope

Re: Bodog Freeroll Invite Cheers guys - I'm in :ok 79 so far - another fairly low entry one by the looks of it..... Anyone been playing their "Beginners" STT's? Quite interesting - diabolical play from most, BUT in general they do adjust their play a little to suit the structure (i.e. tighten up) - $2 buy in, 10 Seat and top 5 paid, $6,$5,$4,$3,$2 ..... I've cashed about 80% of the time (and probably won about 30% of the time)..... once my deposit has been increased a bit, they have the same at $8 and $16...... Haven't tried it yet, but looks like some people register and sit out, and they generally look to make the payouts :loon :loon