Official fantasy Cheltenham festival comp

Some may have already seen this, and it looks like a good crack, cost nothing and has some nice prizes. http://www.fantasycheltenham.co.uk/default.aspx Basically, pick your personal team of Jockeys, horses and trainer, and submit the info to compete with the world. But whats equally interesting is that we can have our own mini league to compete with each other as well as other teams. Ideally we need 10+ individual teams in our mini league to be worthwhile, which shouldn't be a problem for a top forum like ours :ok Quick read of the rules dictates that due to the transfer system, its best to pick your tuesday horses first because at the end of racing that day, the transfer window opens, and then up until weds at noon we can transfer out tuesdays horses, and transfer in the wednesdays horses (4 transfers allowed per day, so substitute a jockey too if you like) Hope we get lots playing, and once you have entered your team, click on 'league' on the top bar, then click on 'mini league admin' or 'my mini league' (can't remember which as the options change once you have entered, but its one of them), and the mini league I have set up is called 'Punterslounge' and the password is 'zulu' , so add your team to this mini league. So please join in. We want to beat the other forums like Neigh, OBLG, Massey etc. My team is there already called putchansup4detroit. As I have a nice antipost ticket on Detroit City (sounds corny now, but it seemed like a good idea at the time) Anyway, mods can maybe move this post to a more suitable place if preferred.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.