Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24)

Friday 23 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Otelul Galati v Unirea Urziceni (12:00 GMT)1.903.103.80112% Related markets...Match Result
Saturday 24 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Arges Pitesti v Universitat Craiova (11:00 GMT)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match Result
CFR Cluj-Napoca v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (11:00 GMT)1.304.339.01111% Related markets...Match Result
Dinamo Bucharest v Jiul Petrosani (11:00 GMT)1.156.0113.02112% Related markets...Match Result
FC Farul Constanta v FC Vaslui (11:00 GMT)1.833.204.30110% Related markets...Match Result
Gloria Bistrita v Pandurii (11:00 GMT)1.613.255.75111% Related markets...Match Result
Rapid Bukarest v Poli AEK Timisoara (11:00 GMT)1.663.404.33113% Related markets...Match Result
Steaua Bucharest v UT Arad (11:00 GMT)1.255.0010.00110% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) The match will be plaied for real. bet365 has it and i think it will be no problem betting on that game. I just want to remind those who don't already know that the games: Steaua - Uta Rapid - Poli Timisoara will be plaied on neutral ground, first one in Oradea and the second in Craiova.

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24)

I am not so sure archaeus...:( Just look at the Romanian bookmakers: most of them have already blocked the match...
Yes they did because there was a huge amount played on Arges. I will lay them @ betfair high stakes as i don't think they have a better squad then Craiova at this moment and the best they can get its a draw IMO. Also odds of 7.5 for Craiova @ expekt??:eek:eek WTF, is this Real Madrid vs Craiova or Arges, one of the worst sides in Romania vs Craiova? Thx, i'll have a little bit of that too.

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) There will be no fixed game! Both teams have serious coaches and i think that from the first moment they will sense something dirty they will resign. Personally i see this game VERY EQUAL. The only thing that can turn down the balance is motivation, which is higher for Pitesti. That's it

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) Otelul Galati – Unirea Urziceni

Very hard match to predict. Otelul are a strong home team and Urziceni are rather poor away. Still since Dan Petrescu came to Urziceni things improved considerably. Because this will be the first game after the winter brake I don’t think there is much to tell about those 2 teams. Otelul always plays strong at home. They have a solid team that can cause trouble to every team. Their play is more physically with long balls straight to strikers. The midfield is very solid and good with the header. They win mostly of the challenges in midfield. The defensive line is also good but looking at the first line up I see Nogo playing J. This guy will have a hard time in this game. He is the weak link in this departament. Otelul: Vitca – Gado, M Baciu, Nogo, Semeghin – Szekely, Giurgiu, Paraschiv, Gil Sik – Labukas, Jula Players to watch: Szekely who is a newcomer that integrated very well in this team, scoring a few goals in friendlies. Urziceni so far plaied the away games thinking of a draw. It will be hard to do the same here. They basically change the entire team in winter brake and I don’t know if the playing relations are good after that. They got a more experienced defensive line now with Galamaz and D Munteanu as central defenders, the midfield is more creative with players like Onofras, Suleap and Paduretu and their biggest bomb will be the attack line with the new comer Mara! He is a very creative player that can win a game all by himself. Urziceni: Stelea – Balauru, Galamaz, D Munteanu, Bordeanu – Onofras, Suleap, Haciatrian, Paduretu – Mara, S Szekely

Both teams, but especially Urziceni are involved in relagation battle. I expect a closed match that can go either way. I see bet365 is having this game available for live betting so I’ll just stick to that.

No bet so far.

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) Not much to add to what godmato said before. It's a no bet for me in both games today, first games after the winter break, most of the teams have new players, etc. I'd say over 2.25 goals @ Galati odds 2.19 @ 10bet looks a little bit of value. The other game is a fight for survival and could go either way, deffo no bet. gl :hope

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) Politehnica Iasi - FC National Another tough game to call. Both teams have the same issue: avoiding relegation. I’ve watched those teams playing a couple of friendlies in this winter brake and i can say that National is another team. They improved, not that much to be a title challengers but they’ve got a defensive line more experienced and a midfield more solid. Their play suits Cartu’s style of coaching: counterattack! On the other hand Iasi seems to have lost their power in play. The friendlies were mediocre, They lost to Ceahlaul 1-2, 1-1 with a team from a low level and a awful game 2-4 lost to Cetate Suceava from Division II. Coach Popa made some tactical changes during the winter brake. Iasi: Branet – Buta, Bernard, Onut, Toma – Miclea, Naidin, Mijin, Sfarlea – Balba, Palimaru. Player to watch: Palimaru – the only good player in winter brake was the U21 international Palimaru. National: Nae – Dumitru, Sandulovici, Papura, Rusu – Pelecaci, Lincar, Panc, Herea – Chihaia, Cursaru Player to watch: Herea – he can do the difference, he is young, talented and with good vision. My pick is National AH 0 @ 2.78 4/10 and National -1 AH @ 10.24 1.5/10 all at bet365 Well i already got an odd @ 11 in livebetting so why not try this one :)

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) Poli Iasi - FC National "The hockey game" is available for livebetting on bet365 :). The pitch is frozen. I knew it abput 3 days ago that was covered with snow ...and they cleared the snow but the temperature is below 0 with many degreese ...it is ice there not grass...

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) CFR Cluj – Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt

This one should be a walk in the park for the home team but the odds are crap. Still i see bet365 has this game available for live betting :).

The home side has big ambitions to qualify for the european cups this season and for that they will have to win all their home games and grab point in the away games because this season will be tough as they challenge Steaua, Rapid and may be Poli Timisoara. They even have a good chance to go to Champions League qualifying phase!

Cluj are a class above Ceahlaul no doubt about that. They play aggressive, attacking and only going for wins. Ceahlaul defended themselves in all away games. In the first game Cluj won easily at Piatra Neamt 3-1. Now i suppose they will do the same but once again odds are crap!

Cluj: Stancioiu – Toni, Jula, Cadu, Panin – M Jose, Dani, Oliveira – Semedo, Anca, Surdu

Ceahlaul: Multescu – Negoita, Goian, Forminte, Nohai – Rusmir, C Ilie, Murgan, L Dobre – Doicaru, Cristescu

As you can see the teams Cluj is playing a 4-3-3 very offensive and Ceahlaul is in a 4-4-2 formula. Don’t get fooled because Ceahlaul has no more than 7!!! defenders in this team: Rusmir, Murgan and Dobre are all defenders. So they will defend with all lines.

No bet for me in this game because of the poor odds. But i will do some live betting though!

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) Farul – Vaslui

Despite the fact that this is the first game after the winter brake for both teams i decided to go for the home team here. Reason? Well, Vaslui plaied pretty solid last games and the team was in a very good condition. Why they’ve plaied so good last games? Because they knew they were about to loose 2 important players and they had to grab points as soon as possible to keep relegation out.

Like i just said after the winter brake they lost 2 key players: Frunza a tall and powerfull striker (their main scorer) now to Cluj and Croitoru (their playmaker) now to Steaua. Plus for this game defender Buhus is suspended. They recovered Panait an important defender for them last championship (back from Steaua) but he was not in the first 11 for Steaua so he didn’t plaied games for almost half a year.

On the other hand Farul kept the key players during winter brake (only Liviu Mihai is gone) and coach Panduru had the time to prepare his team. He is an ambitious coach who thinks only about winning the games. Farul is just above the relegation line and they have to grab points as quick as possible because in the next 4 home games they will be visit by Steaua, Rapid and Dinamo !

Farul: Vlas – Farmache, Barbu, Schiopu, Maxim – M Nae, Teekloh, Senin – Disney, Gurita, Todoran

Vaslui: Haisan – Mardare, Ivan, Panait – Zmeu, Cotolan, Ljubinkovici, Apostol – Gheorghiu, Temwanjera, Neagu

Farul -0.5 @ 2.05 bet365 7/10

Re: Romania Liga I (Feb 23 - 24) Craiova is defending very well and trying to get out on the counter. Not alot of goal chances so far, Wobay had a great freekick inches off the post. Id say 0-0 is the most probable result, if no defensive mistake is made either way.