Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition

Masterplan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition I'm sure bubbling hurt more than going out in 38th did. Guessing 38th would have got me through most of the ties. I can concentrate on league now, as they say :D Wouldn't have been able to play shortly, off to Sydney Australia in just under 2 weeks.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition Hehe - nah - bubble doesnt scare me ;) I was trying to bully and take advantage of the bubble to build ...... went out with carp cards - could have easily limped into the prizes (and logically should have done!!!! given the very flat payout structure!!)

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition

Bullshit i got told it wasn' date='t being played last nite so gave up because of other games last nite?[/quote'] clan- calm down, please read the thread (roughly about 3 or posting before this) and see that it wasn't played a week last Sunday. Please remember it's a bit of fun and accept defeat like a true Scotsman.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition

GL TQM :ok I'm struggling already :sad
Sorry GaF, completely forgot about this again - too much drink and too many tournies on a Sunday night! :$:beer I don't think this is working very well with the Virgin V-Points as I've won 4 games as a sit-out! :$:$:$ (TQM Junior is always on Poker Satelites at this time - think he's still in WSOP one just now) The next one might be better if we used one of our Monday or Wednesday league games! :unsure Just my thoughts TQM