Focus Game Saturday 17th February

GaF

This will be a Level 1 Betfair EPT Monte Carlo Sat costing $9+90c. (13:10 pm) Details as below. If you qualify, then you will be awarded BPP points according to where you finish on the level 2 game. For example, if there are 2 qualifiers in the Level 1 Sat, and 100 entrants in the Level 2 sat, then if you qualify, you need to finish inthe top 50 for level 2 to be awarded a win, or 51st to 100th to be awarded 2nd..... If you dont play that evenings level 2 sat (I don't know whether you are given the choice) then you will be given the lower position (2nd in the example), but will be able to retrospectively claim the extra points when you do play the sat (you must tell me BEFORE it starts - this is to ensure you don't have multiple attempts ;-) )

Join Team Betfair for the thrilling climax to Season 3 of the European Poker Tour (EPT) Win a massive $16,000 package from a stake of just $9.90! Satellites start this week! The Grand Final of the EPT, widely regarded as Europe’s most prestigious tournament, will be played out in the glamorous location of Monte Carlo, a regular haunt of A-list celebrities and the über wealthy. Ferraris, Aston Martins, Sunseekers and Gin Palaces will be out in force in the Monaco hot-spot and may well be finding their way onto the shopping list of those who go deep in the tournament. A feat managed by Betfair Poker’s very own Ben Grundy in both 2005 (7th) and 2006 (9th). Just to get an idea of the size of the expected prize pool, in 2006 a young American by the name of Jeff Williams won a cool $1.08 Million for his winning performance. This year’s prize fund is expected to be even bigger! Want to be there? We’re running weekly (one package guaranteed) qualifiers to the Grand Final which takes part from March 28th to April 1st. If you want to be there just take a look at the routes below. Your package Qualifiers will win a package worth a staggering $16,000. This includes the €10,000 buy-in to the Main Event ($13,000) plus a further $3,000 to cover flights, accommodation and spending money. Qualifying routes montecarlo_ept.gif

Re: Focus Game Saturday 17th February

Ah yes - that info doesn't work on the lobby - as I recall' date=' you cant find out the blind structure till after the start - phew.....[/quote'] So it might be $10,000 stacks, 10/20 starting blinds and 2 hour blind levels? I've got to go to work on Monday!

Re: Focus Game Saturday 17th February Managed to get disconnected just enough to p*ss me off. Then with 10 j s get taken allin by a loose player who had............22 :lol I dont even need to tell you all the river card :@ It took me about half an hour to get a bet on lunchtime so I have no excuse for not knowing how bad the connection issues are. Hopefully on monday they might get things sorted....... if not then thats the end of poker on this site for me, unfortunately there is no competition as far as betting is concerned. :\