• 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 SO Paradise Best of British
    • 20:10 Boss Irish Open Daily
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:15 Ladbrokes Cruise Daily
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 23:59 William Hill £500

Re: **Poker Friday 16th February** I see the Mansion 100k is at 8pm now, also have $20 qualifiers at 4.30pm and 5.30pm, these are turbo satellites and one seat for every 5 entrants with at least 2 seats guaranteed.:ok Will give one of these a shot i think, nice result Gaz in this last night i see.:clap

Re: **Poker Friday 16th February**

I see the Mansion 100k is at 8pm now,
Hadn't noticed that. It will be interesting to see how it affects numbers. Recently there have been around 550-650 entries, so around 50%-80% overlay.
also have $20 qualifiers at 4.30pm and 5.30pm, these are turbo satellites and one seat for every 5 entrants with at least 2 seats guaranteed.:ok Will give one of these a shot i think, nice result Gaz in this last night i see.:clap
I played in the satellites a few times, but I can't get my head around turbo tournaments.

Is today's focus game a satellite for a live event qualifier?
No, satelllite to weekily final on sunday at 16:30, which is $32 + $3, which is a satellite to online final on same day at 19:30, which is $320 + $30, currently 55 registered, think there is a seat in Irish Open for every 20 in, so 2 seats at the moment.:ok

No' date=' satelllite to weekily final on sunday at 16:30, which is $32 + $3, which is a satellite to online final on same day at 17:30, which is $320 + $30, currently 55 registered, think there is a seat in Irish Open for every 20 in, so 2 seats at the moment.:ok[/quote'] Thanks Dave. :ok I'm out on Sunday, so wouldn't be able to play were I lucky enough to qualify anyway so will skip it.

I see their also doing $12 sit & gos for mansion 100k' date=' winner gets a seat.[/quote'] 9 players, so they're raking off $8, I think. The main advantage of satellites, compared to playing in completely unconnected events to earn the money to buy in directly, is that you're usually playing in an event that effectively has no rake. Here you seem to be paying 6.67% rake, which is better than the usual 10%, but not a lot better. Personally, I think I'll continue to buy in directly, and use the time I save to play in other things where I'm more confident of making a net profit.

Re: **Poker Friday 16th February** I presume we are a bit depleted tonight? :unsure Think there's a live game going on somewhere. Good luck all in Brum, but please can you make sure one of the poker section regulars win. :tongue2 Mind you, as it's not in the diary it won count as a proper game if we don't. :lol

Re: **Poker Friday 16th February** total muppetry again tonight in the focus game,,,,some players just cant lay down a hand,,constantly get caught out by tossers who always hit on turn and river..:@ :@ :@ it would be nice like last night to have a decent game of poker,but this happens about once a month when there are no mupets at all

Teaulc, Surely you want the muppets to stay in the hand? :unsure I know I do! :ok TQM
not when the bastids keep taking all my chips when i am ahead after the flop and they cant lay down or read hands,,dont mind if i`m behind to start with,thats my bad....

not when the bastids keep taking all my chips when i am ahead after the flop and they cant lay down or read hands' date=',dont mind if i`m behind to start with,thats my bad....[/quote'] I sense you're on tilt!! :lol:lol:lol:lol You want them in when they're behind - every time!!! :dude:dude:dude Tomorrow's another day, mate! :ok Keep cool! TQM

9 players, so they're raking off $8, I think. The main advantage of satellites, compared to playing in completely unconnected events to earn the money to buy in directly, is that you're usually playing in an event that effectively has no rake. Here you seem to be paying 6.67% rake, which is better than the usual 10%, but not a lot better. Personally, I think I'll continue to buy in directly, and use the time I save to play in other things where I'm more confident of making a net profit.
Slap - I think you pay the $8 rake on top of the $100,000 Gtd rake - Mansion dont take $100 + $10 like other sites - instead they take a percentage of the prize pool......

Re: **Poker Friday 16th February** 2nd break and 12 left, im sitting 8th, played 1 hand in 60 mins gutting, no cards at all , i mean things like 83, 74, 92, 52, etc for an hour, upside is that hand i won meant i only lost 1000 chips from my 8k stack, so not too bad,:hope for good cards after the break! GL SUE! YOU CAN DO IT!

Slap - I think you pay the $8 rake on top of the $100' date='000 Gtd rake - Mansion dont take $100 + $10 like other sites - instead they take a percentage of the prize pool......[/quote'] Yes, that's the point I was trying to make: I think that on most sites, you only pay the rake once if you qualify through a satellite?