** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sporting Odds (Paradise) moving back to BOSS

spireitedaz

Have been able to play the 25 UP Club daily freerolls on the Paradise software using the Paradise Club points. I predominantly play tournaments, and seem to think the 25 UP Club (or similar) was purely done on raked hands. Can anyone confirm this ? or indeed know if they are to continue with the Points on the Boss Network.

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) moving back to BOSS Hi guys, You're right - it will move back to Boss as the 50 Up Club (exactly the same as before) in March and will run like that for 2 to 3 months. After that we hope to have a player points system in place which will reward all players. Any other questions? Joe

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) moving back to BOSS do you still have a job Joe under the new regime? (be a bloody shame to lose someone who cares about the players) Rakeback/rewards: are they going to be a fetaure still (again) - if so is it like the old (Boss) sporting rate? Ta Damo

Hi guys, Any other questions? Joe

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) moving back to BOSS Cheers for the concern but i still very much have a job (although it can seem like more of a curse than a blessing attimes like these) as head of UK poker - which includes ParadisePoker UK, Sportingodds + Sportingbet.com so i have my hands full. When Paradise moves to Boss all of the poker sites in the Sportingbet Europe group will be branded as ParadisePoker and run the same promos. Each country manager will then run their own country specific promos and bonuses on top of those. All in all this will mean a lot more promos than before and all bonuses will remain in the short to medium term. As the Boss software is upgraded then bonuses will change (a loyalty bonus based on points which you guys can see will be a lot easier than raked hand based where you don't know how many you're on) but the bonus mantra will continue to be that we do try and reward our loyal players as well as possible while not opeing ourselves up to being constantly abused by the bonus hunters. Joe

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) moving back to BOSS thanks Joe for the candid and full response :ok Glad to see you are still on board and that the group are looking after their players Cheers Damo

Cheers for the concern but i still very much have a job (although it can seem like more of a curse than a blessing attimes like these) as head of UK poker - which includes ParadisePoker UK, Sportingodds + Sportingbet.com so i have my hands full. When Paradise moves to Boss all of the poker sites in the Sportingbet Europe group will be branded as ParadisePoker and run the same promos. Each country manager will then run their own country specific promos and bonuses on top of those. All in all this will mean a lot more promos than before and all bonuses will remain in the short to medium term. As the Boss software is upgraded then bonuses will change (a loyalty bonus based on points which you guys can see will be a lot easier than raked hand based where you don't know how many you're on) but the bonus mantra will continue to be that we do try and reward our loyal players as well as possible while not opeing ourselves up to being constantly abused by the bonus hunters. Joe

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) moving back to BOSS Hi Joe Another quick question if you'd be so kind Are we going to lose the Paradise Points we currently have or will they be exchanged for something else ? Just wondering if to use all mine up before we move back to the old platform. Any idea when the move will be too ?

Re: Sporting Odds (Paradise) moving back to BOSS The plan is that when Paradise move across to Boss there will be a similar points system on Boss and points will be transfered over. Of course this is all IT dependent so i will try and let you know if anything changes. It's looking like being early May - but again we're at the mercy of IT. Joe