Nissan Open Golf

Re: Nissan Open Golf Well i did say we would be seeing more of these type of events with this FedEx Cup points at stake, terrific field, only really Tiger missing from action. Could be any from a dozen players and the betting reflects that. As usual i'm concentrating on the European guys and a small interest in the ROTW market. I think the bookies have got the wrong favourite this week, with Donald and Harrington heading the betting at around 4/1, Sergio Garcia is the most consistant guy at these 'big' events, he always seems to be there when the top players are about, at 6/1 i reckon he's great value but Stan James are paying first 4 so the 11/2 from them will be gladly taken. Also will be having a saver on David Howell at 14/1, way overpriced here, i know he's had injury worries but again a man for the big events and should be about 8/1 in my opinion. In the Rest Of The World market its the usual top 3 in the betting, i like to look for a bigger price when this happens as its not unusual for one the top trio to have a nightmare, Els, Goosen and Singh are playing ok but represent no value so i'm having a bet on Angel Cabrera, who at 20/1 is very capable and has played well in the past. S.Garcia 11/2 Top European (1/5 1234) Stan James D.Howell 14/1 Top European (1/5 1234) Stan James A.Cabrera 20/1 Top ROTW (1/4 123) Stan James

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.