** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Alpine skiing World Cup Are, final races

Giant Slalom, MEN Must try these odds on Raich to win Giant slalom! Slalom is his speciality but he's doing just fine in Giant Slalom aswell. And he actually won last race in this event which took place in Adelboden in January. I think he won't have a lot pressure in this race like in Slalom one, which may result with a good race for him today. He found his form lately and just on time for this WC and he should really be on podium at worst in both Slalom and Giant Slalom. Suggest him to win, gamebookers @4.5 and top 3 for cover, gamebookers @1.85. GL~

Re: Alpine skiing World Cup Are, final races Time for the Slalom, the last discipline for women in this WC in Are. There's only one red hot favourite and it's Marlies Schild, who dominated in Slalom races throughout the year as it was expected. So if she runs two clear runs no one will be able to stop her... For other two medals there is couple of contenders, including young and improving Sarka Zahrobska from Czech Rep. I say improving because this season in Slalom she has 2 top 3 finishes and they were both in last two races! Not to mention her 4th place in Combination here in Are, where she had again an exellent Slalom session, and infact was one of the fastest, just behind Schild clock wise... So I see her in pretty good shape and podium should be well in her reach. In adition to that, I would suggest small stake on her to win betshop @14, highest on the market by far. Real value. Just in case if Marlies manages to make some crucial mistake (typical for skiiers who dominate throughout the year but beeing with full confidence they make crucial errors in WC). So high stakes on Zahrobska on podium, bwin @2.8. And small on her to win aswell with these high odds. (betshop @14, and bwin @10.). GL~

Re: Alpine skiing World Cup Are, final races Last race in this Championships taking place today, it's men's slalom. Looking at odds one can say there are two big favorites for gold, in likes of Raich and Byggmark, with Matt just behind them. I can agree on that as those 3 were most consistant lately on the podium in the Slalom. For the gold I fancy today home skiier Jens Byggmark. Raich won the last race in the WC but he's not the same Raich from last year or at least he's not looknig so sharp and convinced, and I kinda can't trust him today. I'll go for Byggmark instead to win. Home crowd can push him to his first gold. Gamebookers @5. He's very young and already got two wins in the circuit this year. I think it's nice bet, to conclude this Championships. GL~