£2k Football Challenge!

Sheerluck Holmes

This is my first GH thread! Wish me luck! . . . Basically, I want to make £2000* :loon I have never properly recorded all my football bets that i strike. I think I have been having a modicum of success with them the last few years, and so I'm goign to put them all to the test here, and see if i can attain my target profit! What I'm doing. Back and Lay SINGLE bets on the football on whatever particular teams and/or market strike me as a good bet. Starting bank £50.00 (real money!) Bet strength from 1-5. '5' being 15% of the bank. '3' being 9% of the bank and 1 being 3%. This may be a touch high for some people but it is a plan I feel comfortable with so it's the one I will use . . . . . Logically, 5 is 'Banker Material', 3 is 'Decent Chance' and 1 is 'Speculative Punt'. All bets will be struck with Betfair and Commision will be taken into account. I'll post up my selections & results on here . . . so wish me luck! :hope Bon Voyage! *The £2k target is to help pay for an advanced diploma that I'm applying for at Oxford University.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.