Sharkscope

GaF

Reading todays PokerPlayer, I had never before noticed the secondary aspect to Sharkscope .... where it looks at open SnG tables and tells you the net number of fish/sharks at the table - up to a $10 stake this is FREE ..... seems incredibly powerful to me - anyone else use this?

Re: Sharkscope

Reading todays PokerPlayer' date=' I had never before noticed the secondary aspect to Sharkscope .... where it looks at open SnG tables and tells you the net number of fish/sharks at the table - up to a $10 stake this is FREE ..... seems incredibly powerful to me - anyone else use this?[/quote'] not yet,but am intrigued as i am playing more cash tables these days and any help would be good:ok

Re: Sharkscope can you elaborate? how does it do this (games in play only?) what sites etc sounds interesting Damo

Reading todays PokerPlayer' date=' I had never before noticed the secondary aspect to Sharkscope .... where it looks at open SnG tables and tells you the net number of fish/sharks at the table - up to a $10 stake this is FREE ..... seems incredibly powerful to me - anyone else use this?[/quote']

Re: Sharkscope Well I never knew that was there either. I just tended to use my 5 free searches a day against random punters I was up against. I haven't tried using it yet though Gaf, probably will as I'm clearing a bonus on FT. Gaf, is it in real time when you use it or do you find the fishy tables are full when you try to get on them? What has surprised me using Sharkscope (before knowing about this feature) is that you rarely find a winning player; or at least a reasonable ROI. There are still a lot of mugs out there. FBF

Re: Sharkscope I think it's broke, I notice that every time I sit down it changes from neutral to five fish bowls. :lol You just have to be very quick to register, I take it this is because all the sites have lots of players, and not that they're all using Sharkscope. I managed to sit on a 3 or 4 fish bowl table the other night and finished a comfortable 2nd. I would say that it appears to be fairly accurate, just have to remember even the fish can get a hand, and that there may also be good players who've just had a few bad beats on bounce, so their rating may be a little harsh.

Re: Sharkscope

Reading todays PokerPlayer' date=' I had never before noticed the secondary aspect to Sharkscope .... where it looks at open SnG tables and tells you the net number of fish/sharks at the table - up to a $10 stake this is FREE ..... seems incredibly powerful to me - anyone else use this?[/quote'] Is there a thing on Sharkscope in PPlayer 2? I read a feature on Sharkscope in WPT mag yesterday. Thought it was interesting how the whole thing grew out of one man's desire to get better at poker. Er but back on track, I'd never used that option before but definitely will in the future.