Cheap Draw Games on Stars

Jaded

Re: Cheap Draw Games on Stars

Copied from my MSN advice to Mr V (meaning half of us will be playing same strategy!!) sorta... nut hand is 75432, you get 3 draws. James says: straights and flushes DO count against you, unlike razz MisterV says: ahhh cool James says: and A is high James says: basic strategy - stick to hands where you have 3 or more to a wheel (wheel being 75432) or maybe 23 at a push. on the last draw, if you have a T-high or better, the odds are against you improving (depending slightly on what cards you've already seen) so don't break it unless you think your opponent's got a stronger hand

Re: Cheap Draw Games on Stars I flopped some monsters - straights and even a full house!!! :wall :wall One of my flopped straights was something like 76543 .... which card do you dump? presume a middle one - maybe the 6? :unsure That leaves 2 and 8 as outs..... I think at the time I dumped the 7.....

Re: Cheap Draw Games on Stars played a couple of these, frustrating when you swap one for the same card or a higher one, one time I had 23452, I swapped that extra 2 for an another 2 twice. Not sure if there playing with more than one deck or not !!! A fun game but think I'll stick with holdem and razz