Drunken play

Reg_Kray

Anyone else have this or is it only me? When drunk: NL Tourneys and SNGs--Net loss, call with crap hands, fish with crappy draws Limit Tourneys and SNGs--Big win rate, play sensible, play good hands, suited connectors, bet made hands and go with draws. Example was last saturday night, I played the $24 limit game on Full Tilt, started at around midnight, already had a gutfull of grog, was 80/89 at first break, 1/24 at second break. Could feel eyelids dropping as was continually boozing. Top 18 paid so thought a top 10 finish would be ok for a nice little amount. Another hour goes by and 7/7 at 3rd break. Feel v drunk now, and have bag of peanuts and mars bar to stay awake :) , 2 crash out straight away, so 5/5 Get Aces twice and Kings once in about 7 hands and play them strong and get to 1/5. 3 crash out soon and heads up about even in chips. Play heads up for an hour, chips swinging about until I have him on the rack. He raises, I reraise, he raises, I cap with KJs setting him AI. He shows QT. I hit a flush and take it down, crawl into bed at 430am. If that was NL I`d have no chance. I`m halfway drunk tonight as have loads of bottles of Kronenbourg Blanc and Singha beer, so looking for a Limit tourney. Anyway, I ramble, anyone else have this experience?