pokerPod

FatBoyFat

Just come across a poker cd entitled 'Poker Lounge' which I've downloaded but haven't got around to listening to it. Now I have a few tunes I like to play, especially once I hit a final table. Plenty of Abba ('Winner takes it all', 'Money, money, money',). Motorhead, Rage Against the Machine, Arctic Monkeyswhen I want to step up my agression when the blinds are going up. Something like Madeleine Peyroux, Jose Gonzales or Ray Lamontagne in the early stages of a MTT when I am multitabling ABC poker. So what is your favourite music to play when you are playing poker? I'll pull a top 20 together for a PL poker CD :drums

Re: pokerPod When I played in the Pokergod final the other week to initimidate my opponents in a couple of hands i began singing 'Whats that coming over the hill ... is it a Monster?, is it a Monster ?' by the Automatic I don't know if they just wanted me to shut up, or they belived my inference but my opponents folded on both occassions. :ok

Re: pokerPod I think we've had this on here before. I sometimes use my ipod for a laugh as a tool to wind people up, got a poker playlist, with classics such as MC Hammer - you cant touch this, Automic - Monster, Queen - Dont stop me now .....which I will show to the opposing player. If I'm tired when playing in a live game, I'll usually put James on to wake me up.