• SO Paradise Cove
    • 18:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 18:00 32Red $7000 re rerun
    • 19:00 Mermaid $20 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Laddies $1500
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up

Re: **Poker Saturday 10th February** Todays laddies promo (understand similar yesterday was good value...)

$2,000 Added Big Money Package Daily Final @ 20:30 Today we have added $2,000 to the Big Money Package Daily Final Satellite which starts at 20:30, the tournament has a $25 buy-in and already has 7 seats guaranteed into the $275 Big Money Full Package Final on Sunday. Don't miss your chance to be part of Ladbrokes Big Money events which start on the 12th February.

Re: **Poker Saturday 10th February** GaF will you please note I am in the focus game too our internet has just resurfaced after an hour off so decided it wants me to play ! :ok edit - note to self (and I bet I said this last time so need to remember) - don't play this ever again

Re: **Poker Saturday 10th February** Played golf in the snow (with a wee carry out) - phoned home from pub at 3:45 to get youngest one to register for me. Made it home at 4:30 and scraped into 4th and guess what???? For the 1st time in 2 years I forgot to register for the Focus Game!!!:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall Why did I feckin bother??? :lol:lol:lol TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 10th February**

Played golf in the snow (with a wee carry out) - phoned home from pub at 3:45 to get youngest one to register for me. Made it home at 4:30 and scraped into 4th and guess what???? For the 1st time in 2 years I forgot to register for the Focus Game!!!:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall Why did I feckin bother??? :lol:lol:lol TQM
i'd say why did you feckin bother to play golf in the snow - you must be craaaaaazy:lol:lol