Paradise Poker switching networks ......... to Boss

GaF

Paradise Poker switching networks ......... to Boss  

1. 1.

• YAY Back to Boss (Good News)
    • *****ing Boss Media AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH (Bad News)
    • Couldn't Care Less

Re: Paradise Poker switching networks ......... to Boss

Do you have two computers ? I've only ever been able to put 4 on this PC, think a long time ago it was 3. I take it the old Sporting Odds software will be used ? (i.e user name), otherwise if I need to register another account it'll block me.
In answer to your question I was on the kids PC so opened 4 accounts there. When I had my own PC (thanks to Mr V's generosity and his winnings) it enabled me to open another 3. :ok Glad you found the other info you needed and can open more of your own as the bonuses that you can get for opening accounts with new skins on Boss is worth the hassle of registering a new account on a different PC.

Re: Paradise Poker switching networks ......... to Boss But what about Paradise's lovely waving palms; the lobby where you could almost feel the sea breezes; the exit splash screens with that beauiful white sand...? Does no-one else care that we're losing all that? Tell me I'm not the last surviving aesthete in the UK, please...

Re: Paradise Poker switching networks ......... to Boss If BOSS maintain there greater range of cash games from Paradise, lose the 'always on top' table view and it doesn't crash and slow my PC down I would be happy... the sitout for 10 minutes at a time on BOSS will be annoying though! So basically, not sure... do like the BOSS skins though!

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Paradise Poker switching networks ......... to Boss Resurrecting this thread because I now realise why I don't like the Boss site. Having recently been forced back onto the Sporting Odds/Boss site for certain games it suddenly struck me why I don't like it... There are no Omaha tournaments at all. No single tables even. Paradise have small multi table games of Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo throughout the day and these are the games that I really enjoy playing. If the Boss network is so big, then why don't they include non-texas tournaments? Surely this would attract more players to the site, which must be the aim of all concerned. It's rather like a Fish and Chip shop not selling sausages simply because thay are far less popular than fish!