Finnish Cup, 9/2

VPS + 0.25 @ 1.80 (Bet365) VPS against Jaro, this match will take place indoors. This one is a a bit of a derby in Northeast Finland, and normally the matches between these two teams are very cloes, alst season's H2H's ended 0-0 and 1-1. This match i hold VPS as favourites though as Jaro have lots of new players in their line up, and it looks like they need some more time to get the pieces together. Jros presaons games are not very impressive: 1-1 and 2-4 vs two 2nd division teams, and a win 2-0 vs a 3d division team. Furthermore Jaro will miss 3 players from their starting 11. I don't know very much about VPS, but can't find any problems with their lineup, and the beat FC Inter, 1-0, in their first cupmatch February 2nd.

Re: Finnish Cup, 9/2 Nice preview and picks, also from last Liiga Cup round. VPS will be with almost full team today. At the odds >1,80 it may be woth to try VPS+0,25 with low stakes, below that I see no value. Jaro will play for the first time with best possible line-up. Meaning that they do not make any tests with players on different positions than usual, what they did in matches so far. They take this game much more serious than all games before, so I would not count too much on the poor results. Hard to estimate Jaro in their first match, so maybe it's better to skip this one and see what their strenght is. I rate VPS as only slightly better team what comes to their expected levels at start of the season. In general I advise to be very carefull with the stakes in this Liiga Cup. motivation of the teams is not always guaranteed... GL!

Re: Finnish Cup, 9/2 Jaro will miss: Koivisto, Portin, Botha. Wargh questionable, slight injury. Xhaferi has turned down offer and gone home. I do not agree about best possible line up, and I see a value in VPS today, although low stake would be my advise too.

Re: Finnish Cup, 9/2 I said/meant best line-up possible with available players, meaning they do not test players on other positions today. (Wargh plays btw) And I do still not disagree with the bet, made this remark only because the value had gone imo. VPS 1-0 up btw, looks good for you.