Can't understand this.

Tom Hedonist

Can anyone help me with this, please? I was playing on a low level cash table on Party Poker earlier today. Everyone before me folded. I raised 3 x BB. Everyone behind me folded, except the BB who disconnected. The flop, turn and river all went ahead as though we were both all-in (i.e I didn't have a chance to fold/check/raise). The BB won 60% of the pot and I won 40%. I don't understand how he was still in the hand, if he was disconnected and unable to call the raise? Can anyone advise? I can post the hand history, if it will help? Many thanks.

Re: Can't understand this. Tom in cash games disconnected players have limited 'all in protection' to safeguard your connection dropping when you have loads (or any) in the pot. Once they have used it they have to request it to be reset and are limited in any 24hr period. Mansion in their early days also had this protection for MTT's but I don't know if they still do. :unsure

Re: Can't understand this.

I think PP have a DC policy on certain tables. So if they are DC they act like they are all in.
:ok I THINK tables with Disconnect Protection are labelled "DP" - recommend you avoid them - they are open to abuse.....