Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll I'm not being critical of pokerplayer here as I suspect they had little to do with it but why go to all this bother to organise all this publicity, prizemoney etc etc and then make it a fecking turbo! Jeez 40 mins in I thought I was doing OK looked up and realises I had 5 x BB It quickly descended into all in or fold for most. This game should have been ear marked for a bingo magazine

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll Well that was some waste of the best part of $6k by SI. I don't think the problems for some getting started or the tourny structure will endear many to SI. It looks like it is now basically fit or fold with any pr, any A, any 2 paint cards or any 2 cards on the button. When down to 25 runners I counted 7 with an M > 5. Beggars can't be choosers so I'm not going to complain but this could have been a lot better. I would have sooner had the $90ish overlay to drop elsewhere :) WHat an overlay.... what a waste. GL to the PL lads with the rest of the crapshoot. FBF

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll I've been playing a few STT's for a couple of days but my balance is a bit confusing. Looks as if they hold any profit for a couple of days in case I'm money laundering my £20 deposit ! :unsure Huge well done to anyone in the money tonight. I've found even the $5 STTs a bit manic on SI, must be something to do with the mentality of being an index better.

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll

They also told be that they have had a guy on chat every two minutes called colu (or similar) offering them sexual favours if they blocked any more entrants :rollin one of the guys is coming to brum to meet him :rollin
The bastid told me he'd fix the cards so I'd finish in the money. I was 11th, 9 paid. He ain't getting anywhere near my bum. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol