Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll Dear Graeme, Thank you for your email. As part of FSA regulations, credit checks must be carried out on all Sporting Index account applications. Although you may wish to have a Sporting Index account exclusively for Poker only, our terms and conditions still state that credit checks must be carried out as we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. If your account application has been unsuccessful, unfortunately, there is nothing further that we can do. I hope this information helps. You are more than welcome to contact us should you require any further information. Kind regards, Robert Jones Customer Service Department www.sportingindex.com E-mail ~ [email protected] Freephone ~ 08000 969607 Fax ~ 00 44 207 840 4077 International Phone Number ~ 00 44 207 840 4000 Open 24 hours, 7 days a week

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll

its a piss take' date=' no replies off sporting index now, and the poker player lads only come on to plug their mag, any problems and there no where to be seen![/quote'] To be fair to the PP lads they were quick to respond and put forward their argument when I had a dig on what I thought was shite journalism/guidance in the wake of the US legislation. I agree with you that this is a bit of a balls up but I think it is just down to the bluff2win site not being ready and PP have now't to do with that. SI is taking the piss a bit, but as I've made a few quid out of them in the past, and still have my $150 bonus to claim, so I'm not going to rock the boat. With potentially very few entrants hopefully the prize will go to a PL'er. Hope you (and I) get in it Morls. FBF

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll Dear Gary It’s been a while since your last visit to the Sporting Index Poker room so I thought I would take a moment to ask you if there was any particular reason for this? Perhaps you’ve had one too many bad beats with us and have moved sites for a change of luck? Or maybe you’ve temporarily fallen out of love with the game (I’ve been there a few times!) and are taking a break from the tables? Whatever your reason, I’d like to hear about it. I want to provide our players with the best possible service so if there is anything I can do, please let me know. If you do reply to this email with your thoughts, I will put $25 into your poker account to say thank you. It doesn’t have to be an essay; just a few lines will do and will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Barney Barney Baxendale Poker Room Manager Sporting Index Poker P.S. For those who reply, the $25 will appear in accounts from the 2nd Jan 2007 onwards. signature.gif Outbound Email has been scanned for viruses and SPAM The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipients at the email address to which Got this before xmas and to this day never recieved anything from them. To my mind Sporting Index Poker is a joke. Oh, and I cant register for this either, despite having an a/c for poker and for sports spread betting also.

We have undertaken essential maintenance work on our Website for most of today. If you have applied for a Sporting Index account, this will be opened tomorrow morning and you will be able to use your account number to set up a real money poker account. The registration for the poker player freeroll has been extended to 5pm tomorrow.

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll A bit unfair Morl. We try and get on whenever possible but we do have a mag to get out as well. I'm sure this forum would - for the most part - agree that we never shy away from coming on and answering your questions, whether it's a problem or a compliment. And while I don't think I've ever come on here to 'plug my mag', I have given out my email address for anyone having problems, and it's in the mag, so it's not hard to give me a nudge if you want something sorted out personally. (Here it is again if people want to make a note: [email protected].) This freeroll has proven rather tricky. It was supposed to be on the Bluff2Win site, but that's been delayed and it's been moved over to SPIN. I had no idea it was proving this hard for you to get on, but if you're stil having problems tomorrow morning, let me know and I'll give them a ring. On the upside, it's looking like it might offer tremendous value. Dave

I'm sure this forum would - for the most part - agree that we never shy away from coming on and answering your questions' date=' whether it's a problem or a compliment. [/quote'] Agreed Dave - thanks for posting :ok I know how difficult it can sometimes be trying to organise tournaments with the poker rooms and how difficult it can be when they spring a surprise or two on you and you dont quite get what you expect....

A bit unfair Morl. We try and get on whenever possible but we do have a mag to get out as well. I'm sure this forum would - for the most part - agree that we never shy away from coming on and answering your questions' date=' whether it's a problem or a compliment. And while I don't think I've ever come on here to 'plug my mag', I have given out my email address for anyone having problems, and it's in the mag, so it's not hard to give me a nudge if you want something sorted out personally. (Here it is again if people want to make a note: [email protected].) This freeroll has proven rather tricky. It was supposed to be on the Bluff2Win site, but that's been delayed and it's been moved over to SPIN. I had no idea it was proving this hard for you to get on, but if you're stil having problems tomorrow morning, let me know and I'll give them a ring. On the upside, it's looking like it might offer tremendous value. Dave
Call it reverse psychology Dave, saw Darklord on a few times and not a word, made the post and hey presto. As you can see by the emails ive had, i failed their credit scoring, so i deffo wont be playing, bit harsh baring in mind i dont want a spread betting account or to deposit any money there Whats annoying me most, is thats 2 freerolls ive had to miss cos of the poker site themselves, gala never replied and wouldnt open me an account as i have one with Coral, and now this. Starting to get a bit annoying Cheers for the reply tho Dave, i know your giving us great value, just a lil peeved!:ok

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll I was also turned down for an account but was offered a Bet HiLo account. Had a phone call last week from SI checking a few details about setting up a HiLo account and was told it would be sorted that day. As of this morning I had heard nothing so I rand and was told the account hasn't been set up yet but will be today and to expect a phone call in the next couple of hours. Times up. Have also replied twice to the email from Barnaby, who originaly informed me the tourney has been moved to SI, to find out what is going on but have had no reply. :@ Absolutly shocking service. :spank Will not be holding my breath to see if I play tonight.

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll Still no luck for me :sad Have been trying since Friday night but they have some kind of technical fault that is stopping me linking my poker account and SI account (so far as I know I haven't been refused either!!!) Every time I talk to them they ask me to try in a few hours (when I experience the same problem!!!)

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll I think i'm in, was supposed to be on my way to Belgium tonight, but P&O cancelled the blooming ferry!:@ So decided to try and reg for this, applied for spread betting account last night, had to send off utility bill and passport via fax this morning. Just got email confirming my spread betting account about 10 mins ago, have opened poker account, rang them to unlock it and they have promised to enter me into the tourney.:hope Was a lot of hassle just to open a poker account, but as others have said the value will be good as numbers must be low. Anyway Good Luck to all the PL ers in, lets just hope one of us wins it!:ok

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll this freeroll is the biggest pile of Sh*t I have ever seen in my life (well not for the ppl who can register) you tell me how I can afford a 56 plate bmw z4 but not a poker account. Poker player needs to do something about this like a seperate freeroll on another site for the ppl who cant get in. I know of at least 5 ppl in my area who have failed and dont know why. I rang them up and all they do is go on about experian blah blah blah :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

this freeroll is the biggest pile of Sh*t I have ever seen in my life (well not for the ppl who can register) you tell me how I can afford a 56 plate bmw z4 but not a poker account.
Is the car on credit? if so they may see that as a debt I'm in took me 45mins 5mins to open the account and then 40mins speaking to live chat :wall. So if anyone is contemplating you may still have time :ok Apparently when speaking to their wonderful support they informed me there is a rush of people who have entered who's names haven't appeared yet (including me) so it may not have such a low turn out. They also told be that they have had a guy on chat every two minutes called colu (or similar) offering them sexual favours if they blocked any more entrants :rollin one of the guys is coming to brum to meet him :rollin

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll I rang them again as my name hadn't appeared in the lobby as they said they would enter me into freeroll, they said i am in, but my name still hasn't appeared in the lobby yet. Tried to ring them again, but the lines are busy now. :wall :wall Will just have to wait and see, but not exactly filling me with confidence.:hope

I rang them again as my name hadn't appeared in the lobby as they said they would enter me into freeroll, they said i am in, but my name still hasn't appeared in the lobby yet. Tried to ring them again, but the lines are busy now. :wall :wall Will just have to wait and see, but not exactly filling me with confidence.:hope
I can see you in Dave, if it's dave4881?? :unsure