Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll

GaF

http://www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk/pokerlife/tournamentlistings/1884/in_association_with_bluff2win.html A reminder - the password is unavailable on the forum - requests (Blatent or "subtle" will not be tolerated!!!)
Bluff2Win Freeroll Win a share of $5,000 and six tickets to the Cheltenham Festival
By PokerPlayer February 2007
Poker might be the best game in the world, but ask any player worth his (or her) salt and they’ll tell you it’s not the only game they play. And whenever we’re barred from playing poker down our local, we switch to another, more pub-friendly gambling game like Spoof or Rock, Paper, Scissors. Now, thanks to Bluff2Win, the revolutionary new site from the Sporting Index Group, you can play all three for real money from the comfort of your own home. To celebrate we’ve teamed up with Bluff2Win to provide you with an exclusive freeroll and the opportunity to fill up your bankroll, which you can then multiply using your poker, Spoof or RPS skills. Who knows? In time you could go on to challenge Annie Duke for the Rochambeau World Title, or Richard Downey for the PokerPlayer Spoof Office Championship. The prize We’re putting up an amazing $5,000 prize pool, with an added bonus of a pair of tickets to Champion Hurdle day at the 2007 Cheltenham Festival for the final six players. How to enter 1. Download Sporting Index Poker and set up a real money account. You don’t need to deposit any money to play in the freeroll. Enter the promotional code found in the February issue of PokerPlayer magazine and you will receive automatic entry into the freeroll. 2. Registration will open 1 January and the deadline for registration is midnight on Monday, 12 February. Exclusive freeroll Tuesday 13 February 2007, 8pm Sign up at www.sportingindexpoker.co.uk Terms and conditions: You must download and install the software from www.sportingindexpoker.co.uk and set up an account to play, but you don’t have to deposit any money to take part in the competition. For full terms and conditions go to www.sportingindexpoker.co.uk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll I got an email telling me that Bluff2win would not be ready and SI was hosting it. It had a link in the email to d/load SI so I followed that. When I came to setting up a real money account it told me I had to link it to a SI account. If I had one just login, if not set an account up. I spoke to their helpline and was told I had to setup a SI account to play poker.

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll I'm just setting up an account - but it wouldn't let me because of my other Tribeca accounts - but onto "Manager" and it seems ok :ok

(22:45:17): Please wait... contacting available host. (22:45:17): Player 'Telepe72' joined chat. (22:45:29): Host 'Host-Iain' joined chat. Host-Iain (22:45:33): Hi, welcome to our poker room. How can I help you? Telepe72 (22:45:35): Hello Telepe72 (22:45:53): I am trying to set up a real money account with Sporting Index but it is failing Telepe72 (22:46:17): It says I can only have one account on each computer, but I have never had a SI account before Telepe72 (22:46:24): Can you help at all please? Host-Iain (22:46:41): OK - I will have to make some changes to your account from our side. Could you shut down, and try in about 5 mins? Telepe72 (22:46:57): Will do - thankyou

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll Gaf, i did the same, and now it says i have to actually sign up to sporting index 1st, get an account with their spread betting , then activate the account on the poker software They need name, addy, phone, bank and work details to open an account for spread betting and cant tell me wether my account has been accepted til atleast monday morning.

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll I'm in the same boat morl - they're having problems and you cant seem to link the poker accounts and SI accounts - hence no real money account!! Their IT team are going to work on it on Monday .... they've assured me that I'll be able to enter the freeroll (even though deadline is tomorrow night!!) As you say - the details they want for an SI account are quite extensive (presumably to judge your credit worthiness!!) - doesn't really seem set up for people that just want to play poker - this will put a LOT of people off ..... freeroll REALLY could be low entry :ok

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll

I'm in the same boat morl - they're having problems and you cant seem to link the poker accounts and SI accounts - hence no real money account!! Their IT team are going to work on it on Monday .... they've assured me that I'll be able to enter the freeroll (even though deadline is tomorrow night!!) As you say - the details they want for an SI account are quite extensive (presumably to judge your credit worthiness!!) - doesn't really seem set up for people that just want to play poker - this will put a LOT of people off ..... freeroll REALLY could be low entry :ok
So how can we enter the freeroll without using the promo code? Like you say, cant do jack ..til they re-open on monday:sad

Just checked again and 4 ppl are registered for this (including ColU) but I can't get in with my existing SI account. Getting the message 'by invitation only'. FBF
I tried to register using the promotion code and got an error message. I rang their support number and was told they would send my details to the 'marketing people'. Try doing the same as me chaps. You do have to set up a SPIN account first and they do want a lot of info about you. There's no way around this, if you are not prepared to set up a SPIN account then you can't enter the freeroll. :sad

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll Well i opened an account last night,got a phone call today to confirm went online had an e-mail saying everything was ok.Went to open my real money account still nothing,phoned support guy says i,ll just unlock it for you,hes done this and still wont work.I,m thinking all this aint worth the hassle :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Graeme, Thank you for applying for a Sporting Index spread betting account.

Having processed the information that you supplied, I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me or one of my Customer Services team members on 08000 96 96 07(00 44 207 840 4050 if calling from overseas).

Kind regards

mark_sig_change.jpg Mark O'Leary Customer Services Manager now what?:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll Just got off the phone to one of their advisors, he says theres nothing i can do today, i have to wait til monday, ring them again and speak to the credit department, who will advise me why my deposit account was rejected, then see if they can do anything for me. This is the 2nd month in a row i am having problems signing up to sites for Poker Player freerolls, Galapoker didnt give me my token, so couldnt play that, and now Sporting Index, its becoming a joke

Re: Sporting Index Cheltenham Bluff2Win Freeroll after been told i coulnt have more than 1 account on my computer i tried yesterday and it just let me open one (dont know why), went though the ball ache of opening a sports betting account, got a phone call one hour later on my mobile to confirm it and 20 mins later it was open, still no joy entering thew freeroll though!