Seen's dogs

I was looking at my Betfair betting history last week and saw that in the last 3 months my profits from betting on greyhounds are more than twice the amount I've won on the horses. This was a bit of a surprise, as I put a lot more effort into horse racing study than I do with the dogs, and only ever keep stakes small with the mutts. I must be doing something right though. Yesterday afternoon I had picked out what I thought was a real good thing last night, I made it an odds-on chance yet it was fc at 5/4. Like the muppet I am I clean forgot about it and it duly hacked up at incredibly generous odds of 6/4 (would probably have been 2/1 on BF) :( Anyway, I'll keep a running thread here on my dog tips, bets will be rated 1 to 5 points win, with 5 the strongest (obviously). I'll use the actual odds I take on Betfair, so the odds may not appear on here until just before the off, but I'll try and get the tips up much earlier. Tonight... 8.00 Wimbledon Trap 6 (BLACK NAP) has a big chance here. He has a cracking make-up in that he has easily the best early pace in the field so should comfortably lead up on the outer, cut the corner and sprint several lengths clear. He has the best time so really shouldn't be caught. His main rival is WE SHOULD HAVE from trap 4 but not only has she drawn the coffin box (T4 has a poor record at Wimbledon this year) but as a slow starter she has 3 other poor trappers on her inside so it's hard to see her avoiding a bump at the first bend. She's lost all 12 starts here and is worth opposing. 8.00 Wimb - BLACK NAP (T6) 4pts win 9.45 Brough Park This is such a tight race on times that I can't understand why trap 1 is clear fav - he has less than a length in hand of traps 2, 3, 5 and 6 yet is far shorter odds than those 4. That's not to say she won't win, but value she ain't. This is a handicap, so the start is staggered, but there's only 2 metres covering the whole field so the start is all-important. Trap 2 is a slow starter, as is trap 4, I like the fact that trap 1 is a wide runner so if trap 3 (TOOSEY LUKE) can get ahead of the 2 dog early, there should be plenty of room on the inner to overtake the red. His time in the qualifying heat was as good as the fav so there's no way he should be twice the price of him. WEETON WARRIOR in trap 5 also clocked a fast time last time and should get a nice run along the outer. He's well handicapped as he's been below his best recently after sustaining an injury, but now looks back to his best. Another that is overpriced. 9.45 Brough Park - TOOSEY LUKE (T3) 1pt win 9.45 Brough Park - WEETON WARRIOR (T5) 1pt win Seen

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.