Golf: AT+T Pebble Beach

Re: Golf: AT+T Pebble Beach Another interesting event, this Fed Ex cup seems to be making the events much more competative with a lot of the top stars playing most weeks. Having a go at the outrights this week although it looks impossible but i reckon Mike Wier is just about primed for a big finish, great record round here and had 4 solid rounds last week, at 22/1 it looks a touch skinny but i'll have a go. The Top European market is good this week with Donald and Harrington short in the betting we get decent value on one or two others, I quite like the stats for Daniel Chopra, loves this track and played well last couple of weeks, he could be value at around 10/1 although i'll take 9's on sports punter to get the maximum stake. Canizares won for us last week at 12/1 and amazingly we can get 16/1 this week, this guy is a cool customer and has played an awful lot in the states in his college days so dont let that put you off, must go with him again. Olazabal could pop in at anytime too but i'll just go with the two. Mike Wier 22/1 (1/4 12345) Bet365 Daniel Chopra 10/1 Top European (1/4 123) Totesport Alejandro Canizares 16/1 Top European (1/4 123) Skybet

Re: Golf: AT+T Pebble Beach i fancy mike weir too and will also have a small eachway on tod fisher who has 2 top 20 finishes in the last two years and is fresh stan james go a massive 500/1 and 40\1 for a top ten finish mike wier is 5\2 for a top ten finish with s j and maybe worth a saver as he has been known to choke

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.