Golf: Malaysian Open

Re: Golf: Malaysian Open A bit of a strange one this with many Asian Tour players favoured by this event with a decent mix of Europeans, Aussies, Sth Africans and Kiwi Campbell. Scoured the firms to find their all doing different markets, dont know what to class as ROTW or not, so be careful who's in your market when betting. I've decided to narrow it down further as Stan James only count the players quoted so no nasty surprises when a no hoper wins it. One market that is clear and thats the GB/Ire one, the stand out bet here is Simon Dyson with Paddy's going 8/1, 11/2 elswhere so get on quick if you fancy him. Played well last week and his form in this part of the world is up a notch from anywhere else, Clarke and Westwood being present give us the value here. Ok, onto Stan James for my next two bets, was going to do them at Betfreds at much bigger prices but they have put all the non Brits in one market which is very competative, SJ have split it into 'Asian Tour' players and 'ROTW' players, funny enough Singh is in both? Anyway i fancy Pom Meesawat to do well this week, been promising to nail one of these and last weeks good show is fair indication its about the right time, my other fancy is Andres Romero, a good young player who is very consistant and looks sure to make his mark this season, 14/1 in this market is good value, Bjorn and Campbell are the fav's. Simon Dyson 8/1 Top GB/Ire Player ( 1/4 1234) Paddy Power Pom Meesawat 14/1 Top Asian Tour Player (1/4 123) SJames Andres Romero 14/1 Top ROTW Player (1/5 1234) SJames I'll stick the seperate markets up so we know who were battling against.

Re: Golf: Malaysian Open Stan James Markets Top ROTW Only Theses Players Count Bjorn, Thomas 9/2 Campbell, Michael 5/1 Singh, Jeev-Milka 5/1 Lafeber, Maarten 12/1 Derksen, Robert Jan 14/1 Romero, Andres 14/1 Gonzalez, Ricardo 18/1 Kjeldsen, Soren 18/1 Bourdy, Gregory 25/1 Cabrera Bello, Rafael 25/1 Canonica, Emanuele 25/1 Echenique, Rafael 25/1 Fraser, Marcus 25/1 Hansen, Soren 25/1 Kingston, James 25/1 Garrido, Ignacio 28/1 Haeggman, Joakim 28/1 Cevaer, Christian 33/1 Havret, Gregory 33/1 Horne, Keith 40/1 Top Asian Tour Only These Players Count Jaidee, Thongchai 5/2 Randhawa, Jyoti 6/1 Singh, Jeev-Milka 7/1 Liang, Wen Chong 12/1 Kapur, Shiv 14/1 Marksaeng, Prayad 14/1 Meesawat, Prom 14/1 Wiratchant, Thaworn 18/1 Minoza, Frankie 22/1 Plaphol, Chawalit 22/1 Pilkadaris, Terry 28/1 Kennedy, Brad 33/1 Loar, Edward 33/1 Pagunsan, Juvic 33/1 Phadungsil, Chinarat 33/1 Takayama, Tadahiro 33/1 Yeh, Wei-Tze 33/1 Ghei, Gaurav 40/1 Haig, Anton 40/1 Kang, Anthony 40/1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.