Fenners Freeroll

GaF

Fenners Freeroll  

1. 1.

• Yes (and I have been on PL for 6 months)
    • No

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fenners Freeroll

[random thoughts] I'm slowly getting more and more convinced though that the software recognises all-in situations like this, deals the cards under the covers and then exposes them in the order that will produce the most dramatic effect. It's probably just my imagination working overtime (or me just remembering the bad beats) but the number of "river" shocks fo me and against me seems excessive. I've always wondered whether the software sorts the pack at the start of the hand and then deals from the top or whether every card is a random choice from the remaining cards based on a random number determined by the number of microseconds on the system clock or somesuch when the final action happens. If its the latter then its no good thinking "if only I'd stayed with my 72o I'd have got a full house.
Im getting this feeling on Poker Satellites.. QQ ALWAYS gets busted, AA has won about 1 in 3 for me, its a joke and certainly makes me wonder if it truly random..

Re: Fenners Freeroll well my footy has been cancelled cos the southern softy fire brigade we were playing have called it off (its a bit too cold for them or summit) but the good news is everyone seems to have got paid and nowts come ouy of my account:loon :loon :loon so Ive withdrawn it all and deleted betfred and im off down the pub to spend it only joking Id like to thank all at BETFRED for organising this at short notice when other sites were unable to, and please withdraw $500 from my account before I loose it all at your Jackpot stts(can recomend the RIO jacpot tables Ive had the $300 bonus 4 times now and just missed the jackpot ($35k at the mo) twice by a whisker)

Re: Fenners Freeroll

After a good nights sleep I have to add that was an excellent tournament structure allowing for some real poker playing' date=' just wish I could find more like it.[/quote'] Agree about the structure and I think the closest is the betfair normal tourneys. Been in heads up positions there for over an hour with about 80 big blinds on the table after 2 hours play. Hope every one noticed how badly I played at the final table, it was an experiment so dont expect to see it again Cheers again fenners.

Re: Fenners Freeroll off course you can disagree - and may I? coin flip? think we have had this discussion before LOL I'll take the fact that my hand is 13% better (or so) than his thanks every day of the week (want to play heads or tails for the same 'coin flip percentage payout?' ;) ) just posting for interest - getting used to my flopped FH's being a 99.4% fav and then losing to the ace runner runner :lol Damo ps have to agree with mick - excellent tourny structure - well done BF for sorting this and MANY MANY MANY thanks to fenners for his genorosity :ok

Sorry Damo' date=' can I disagree with you?It was a coin flip when the money went in, pre flop, and that's the only time that matters - the order the cards come down is irrelevent - would you have felt better if the flop had been AA7 followed by 7 and J? It's exactly the same hand with exactly the same odds when the bet was placed :unsure[/quote']