Goa

Burnley Joe

Hi Cant remember who it was that has bought in to the torney in goa, hope this is not too late, but may save you a few bob

Bluff Europe offers rooms at the Asian Poker Classic
LONDON, England – (PRESS RELEASE) – The Asian Poker Classic, the first major poker tournament held in India, is a $1,000,000 Guaranteed prize pool with a guaranteed $250,000 add-in, making it one of the best equity tournaments in poker history. To celebrate the event, Bluff Europe will be offering 12 complimentary hotel rooms to players of the APC that mention Bluff Europe Magazine when signing up for the tournament. "We expect that there will be between 150 – 200 players, and with a $250,000 add-in, the equity in this tournament is absolutely astounding!" said Minaxshi Shah, Director of Events, Asian Poker Classic. This is the hottest tournament going – a quarter million add-in and the chance to go to one of the world's most beautiful resorts makes this an easy decision for anyone… especially since Bluff Europe are paying for their five nights accommodation at a five-star hotel. I'll be escaping the winter and going to sunny beaches of Goa myself," said Bluff Europe editor Michael Caselli. To take advantage of this offer, you must contact APC and be one of the first to register quoting reference BLUFF EUROPE TAKES ME TO GOA!