• 18:00 Parbet $10,000 Freeroll
    • 18:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 18:00 32Red $7000 ReRun
    • 19:30 Laddies VIP Darts
    • 20:00 SO Paradise Best of British
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd February**

Just walked in and managed to miss all the poker tonight (stuck at the airport again). Anybody know how I did in the 32 red tourney? Sometimes sitting out in those things is better than playing :lol
Yeah Gaz, you got a bye to next week.:ok Cancelled.:lol BTW. Gaf, I forgot to vote for my self in the focus game.. And I also forgot to play it lol. ans finished in 111th place. the number of my house.

1st on Poker Satellites freeroll for $40. :ok
thats brilliant sam got to admit im sick of the idiots on there with there abuse and insults probably wont bother anymore. Really pleased u took them down though :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok

thats brilliant sam got to admit im sick of the idiots on there with there abuse and insults probably wont bother anymore. Really pleased u took them down though :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok
Cheers matey -Their insults were a bit too near the knuckle but i just ignore it and dont let it get to me. If I tilt because of it then they have won - i won't let them win like that.

Just qualfied to the best of british final :)
:clap :clap N1 Fader.
1st on Poker Satellites freeroll for $40. :ok
:clap :clap N1 Sam.
Should of seen it last night, final table with 4 of us left on the weekly qualifier, 2 spanish pricks (one extremely short stacked) and someone with a healthy stack plus I, one of the spanish dudes telling the other spanish dude with the short stack his cards and passing chips to him, made the other dude go out - disgusting. After i play the the weekly final im outta there, been onto support many a time, they reckon they know what's going on but don't seem to be doing anything about it..

:clap :clap N1 Fader. :clap :clap N1 Sam. Should of seen it last night, final table with 4 of us left on the weekly qualifier, 2 spanish pricks (one extremely short stacked) and someone with a healthy stack plus I, one of the spanish dudes telling the other spanish dude with the short stack his cards and passing chips to him, made the other dude go out - disgusting. After i play the the weekly final im outta there, been onto support many a time, they reckon they know what's going on but don't seem to be doing anything about it..
What gets me is they only have to get some1 to monitor the table now and then and they would see for themselves. What about only speaking english biggest loads of bollox going and thats nearly all of the sites i play on :@ :@ :@