Saturday Focus Game

GaF

Re: Saturday Focus Game

I enjoyed Sports Day personally, think it'd be a good focus again :ok
Me too, BUT, we had about 6 people last week :unsure
I'm conditioned to playing poker in the evenings so maybe thats why there was a poor turnout last time. I'll set myself a reminder I think as I wont turn up otherwise!
I prefer evening games too, BUT when the Betway was a morning and good value ($2000 amongst less than 500 entrants), it was a popular game (and time) - which surprised me ...... so as we play most evenings during the week, I'm prepared to do an early game on Saturdays (if thats what people want - and it seems they do, just not on laddies :tongue2!!)

im working the morning so would selfishy choose' date='laddies $1500 freeroll,32 red or bet 365 freeroll[/quote'] 32red has varying starting stacks depending on Raked hands, so for me, that's a non starter..... I'm not a fan of the Laddies $1500 (6000 odd entrants?) or Bet365 (12,000 odd entrants??) games - neither I feel represent any value at all and are not a good investment in time for most of us .... however, prepared to be persuaded for these "by popular demand"......

Re: Saturday Focus Game I can never do afternoons as Im chasing a bag of wind around a football pitch but not to bothered about bpp as IM doing in crap however my bro (gilsan) would like to play as many a he can but he cant do many either cos he works(thinks money is more important than poker cred- the fool)

Re: Saturday Focus Game Have we any idea of the "value" of the Best of British games? (key to working that out is knowing how many in the live final) ..... was wondering about that one...... (have put them all in the diary from tomorrow)

How about the 32red freeroll' date=' I think there are quite a few of us in and it's good to show a bit of respect to a site that admits mistakes and makes up for them. I would imagine it's still open to new entrants as well.[/quote'] reading it mick it is just those that regged last week