• 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 VC Flush Magazine
    • 20:00 Poker333 Poker Pro Europe Pokerbowl Freeroll
    • 20:15 Laddies Two
    • 21:00 Stan James One for the Boys/Girls
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 23:00 Dream Dirty Dozen Qualifier

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st February**

Paradise password is here: http://www.paradisepoker.com/promotions/2006/poker_league/ They want to restrict it to UK players, so I won't post the password (presumably they've set it up so you can only read the page if you have a UK IP address).
Well I havent got a UK IP addy and I can see the password fine. Having said that I dont want to play in yourr silly little ÜK only¨league.:wall

Well I havent got a UK IP addy and I can see the password fine. Having said that I dont want to play in yourr silly little ÜK only¨league.:wall
Don't blame us! This one's not "ours"! :unsure Don't know why they want to restrict it.

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st February** Is anyone else having trouble with the Flush grand slam? It is saying by invitation only I am currently speak to an advisor who is telling me it is by invitation only EDIT: Forgot to add, I used the code and *Freeroll entry is automatic upon promo code entry

Is anyone else having trouble with the Flush grand slam? It is saying by invitation only I am currently speak to an advisor who is telling me it is by invitation only EDIT: Forgot to add, I used the code and *Freeroll entry is automatic upon promo code entry
I tried this yesterday. It looks like you had to register before the 29th

Is anyone else having trouble with the Flush grand slam? It is saying by invitation only I am currently speak to an advisor who is telling me it is by invitation only EDIT: Forgot to add, I used the code and *Freeroll entry is automatic upon promo code entry
I got auto entry, have you looked for your name?

Don't know why they want to restrict it.
Presume due to travel costs. Tornis (from Denmark I think) won the first one via the SpOdds banner when everyone was supposed to be eligible and posted that he had had some problems over this. In the previous month's thread I think. :unsure

Presume due to travel costs. Tornis (from Denmark I think) won the first one via the SpOdds banner when everyone was supposed to be eligible and posted that he had had some problems over this. In the previous month's thread I think. :unsure
OK. Though they could have made the prize entry plus "travel from anywhere in the UK".

which site is this being played on as i couldnt see it on celticpoker

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st February** some idiot called quzza kept rasing my blinds, limped in J6 - board JA10 - check he bets 100 i call - turn J bets 200 i go all-in making out im stealing, he calls with K high q on river - 2 outs, what a focking pillock