• 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 19:00 Ladbrokes $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Dream $7000
    • 20:00 SO Paradise PL Poker League
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Daily Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 22:00 Poker4Ever $1000 RH Freeroll

Re: **Poker Wednesday 31st January** Was looking forward to my EPT final tonight and comes this: Hello, Due to the registration for this years EPT Dortmund event now being closed, we are unable to run any further qualifiers. Today's qualifier has been cancelled and your account has been refunded with $200. :\

Re: **Poker Wednesday 31st January**

Was looking forward to my EPT final tonight and comes this: Hello, Due to the registration for this years EPT Dortmund event now being closed, we are unable to run any further qualifiers. Today's qualifier has been cancelled and your account has been refunded with $200. :\
Hope APAT have booked thier Seat;)

Was looking forward to my EPT final tonight and comes this: Hello, Due to the registration for this years EPT Dortmund event now being closed, we are unable to run any further qualifiers. Today's qualifier has been cancelled and your account has been refunded with $200. :\
Hen you look to be on a roll at the moment Why not pay the $200 to enter a satalite to another EPT qualifier Should be the Same shouldnt it?

Re: **Poker Wednesday 31st January** You are right there Rosco, but you know its different feeling when you have qualified and then when you get a cash instead. Id rather make it through it again as $200 is a lot even for my bankroll :$. Just qualified for Bubble. Actually its hilarious, when there are 3 left and you go "Guys please, please I want to finish 3rd. Just take my chips away. Bet and I will fold". And then you are 3rd and one guy says "What was that all about?" and other goes "Dunno. Must be retard" :lol :rollin

You are right there Rosco, but you know its different feeling when you have qualified and then when you get a cash instead. Id rather make it through it again as $200 is a lot even for my bankroll :$.
Agreed. Save ur $200 for various sateliites. GL

Re: **Poker Wednesday 31st January** Just registered for a 'Best of British' tourney on Spodds, for UK players - starts at 8pm. Top 5 go through to weekly final on Sunday (30 in so far). Winner of that qualifies for live final in the summer ($50k prize pool) :ok

Just registered for a 'Best of British' tourney on Spodds' date=' for UK players - starts at 8pm. Top 5 go through to weekly final on Sunday (30 in so far). Winner of that qualifies for live final in the summer ($50k prize pool) :ok[/quote'] Cheers Washman! :ok

looks like you had the same luck as me in the dream freeroll teazz ,i went all in lost looked at your table to see you had just left as well:lol wont be a dartford dream tonight:lol :lol
Yeah, ran into kings and queens

Just registered for a 'Best of British' tourney on Spodds' date=' for UK players - starts at 8pm. Top 5 go through to weekly final on Sunday (30 in so far). Winner of that qualifies for live final in the summer ($50k prize pool) :ok[/quote'] Maddest freeroll i ever played, extremely good laugh...

thought youd done a runner
Hmmm, was going to play for real... I played a few hands but was sat out... what happened was: we're watching 24 (Jack Bauer) on dvd, 4th season all 4 of us in this household are watching it together, and my brother and his girlfriend came in earlier than we thought... ...last 2 episodes of season 4 beat poker these days... sorry... Feel free to not give me any points :ok ...oops... watched 1st episode of season 5 too... :loon

Just qualified for Bubble. Actually its hilarious, when there are 3 left and you go "Guys please, please I want to finish 3rd. Just take my chips away. Bet and I will fold". And then you are 3rd and one guy says "What was that all about?" and other goes "Dunno. Must be retard" :lol :rollin
:rollin :rollin :ok