• 18:40 Laddies $1000 Added
    • 19:00 Dream Dirty Dozen Qualifier
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Full Tilt Hendon Mob League
    • 20:00 Poker333 Poker Europa PokerBowl 2nd Chance
    • 20:15 Laddies Two Racehorse Share
    • 21:00 Stan James for the boys/girls
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25Up

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January** Important information for any who has withdrawn money from NETeller recently I've just been advised by NETeller they are currently experiencing "processing delays" which means recent withdrawls have not been processed and they are unable to give a timescale as to when this will be resolved!!

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January** I know mate, I was on the blower this morning. I made a with withdrawal on the 22nd and still not received, wish i would have put it in a site and gone about getting it that way! I think i`m jinxed at the moment GP, Mansion and now Netteller, what next some yank company buy my on line bank EGG?

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January** re Neteller, a guy in my work told me that 2 Directors of Neteller had been arrested on charges of money laundering:unsure I've had a wee dig around but only found this Why was NETELLER stock suspended from trading? As a precautionary measure, we asked the London AIM Stock Market to temporarily suspend trading in our shares, effective January 16, 2007. We requested this action to help protect all shareholders from any negative impact the recent complaints made against two former directors might have until more facts are known. Once we understand the situation in greater detail, we will ask the AIM to allow our shares to trade again. Anyone know any more about this?

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January** Bugger me i hate the safety net on SO holding QJ three in hand, flop 5 J 6 rainbow so i have top pair, guy in front of me goes all in, i think i have top pair and a semi good kicker i'll call:ok so we r both all in, he turns over K 9 :loon LAST FECKEN CARD A FECKEN K :@

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January** lol - unlucky mate - next time ;-) Were there many entrants? Was the prize money awarded as normal? (i.e. the seat in semis was added?) I THINK the seat is worth about $2500/6/2 + $8000/6/6/2 - so about $320 added (without considering any extra costs they give you as part of the pokerbowl package) - imagine it was great value :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January**

lol - unlucky mate - next time ;-) Were there many entrants? Was the prize money awarded as normal? (i.e. the seat in semis was added?) I THINK the seat is worth about $2500/6/2 + $8000/6/6/2 - so about $320 added (without considering any extra costs they give you as part of the pokerbowl package) - imagine it was great value :ok
16 runners and yes it was added - I got $48 for my troubles (I hope they dont show it on TV I made some terrible moves)

i read in the paper last week that 2 directors had been arrested in the usa to do with the internet gambling laws.
I THINK that Neteller have pulled the plug on the US (which will explain why Mansion have made their tourney a more euro friendly time)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January** .

Alternatives to Neteller for Online Poker Withdrawals and Deposits January 19, 2007 Stephen Noh print.gifPrint email.gifEmail to a friend comment.gifPost a comment 45affd9dab975.jpg While the shutdown of Neteller was greeted with a collective groan by the poker community, by no means does it signal the end of online poker. Although Neteller was by far the most popular method of deposit and withdrawal from online poker sites, there are and have existed for some time many other options or "ewallets" to choose from. Two of the more popular choices to replace Neteller are Epassporte and Click2Pay. Epassporte has been around for a while and is what I used four years ago to make my first online poker account deposit and withdrawal. One frequent complaint from Epassporte users is the amount of hidden fees that they attach – for instance, their load/reload fee is $5 per $100 44d7be741c8b1.gifad3.gifad4.gif deposit and in order to withdraw funds, you need to purchase a $35 electron card with a $2 fee for withdrawal or do an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). While I have personally found Epassporte a bit inconvenient to use, I did not have any major problems depositing and withdrawing in the period that I used it. One cause for concern was Epassporte's Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating. BBB exists as a private non-profit service to provide reports to customers and create accountability for businesses. Epassporte's BBB rating was an F, the lowest rating possible out of a 10-point scale, which corresponds to the following description: We strongly question the company's reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law's licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company's industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. Click2Pay has been around for a while too, although it has seen a major surge in accounts since Neteller's shutdown. Click2Pay offers deposit/withdrawals through credit card or bank transfer. Unlike Epassporte, Click2Pay does not charge a fee on deposits made directly from your bank account. It does, however, charge a 3% fee on deposits made using your credit/debit card. Customers report that Click2Pay currently has a 7-day delay between opening an account and processing a withdrawal. Unfortunately, a BBB rating for Click2Pay was unavailable. Paper checks also currently remain a viable method for withdrawal for Pokerstars at the time of this writing, however Full Tilt has temporarily suspended issuing checks. I contacted both representatives about the option of paper checks and got these responses from both sites: From Poker Stars: At this time, the only other regular cashout method available to US customers is by check. The minimum cashout by check is currently $50. All checks over $1000 are sent by courier; smaller checks are sent by regular mail, but can be sent by courier if you pay a $25 fee. From Full Tilt's website: Unfortunately, due to a recent change in our check processor's policies,we are temporarily unable to issue checks to US residents. We areworking to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime,rest assured that this does not affect the money in your Full Tilt Pokeraccount in any way. Your money is safe, secure and ready for use on ourtables or for withdrawal at any time. Full Tilt Poker is fully committed to continue offering its services to all of our players worldwide.

I THINK that Neteller have pulled the plug on the US (which will explain why Mansion have made their tourney a more euro friendly time)
For gambling related transactions, yes. Which probably explains why there have been delays with withdrawals recently, as gazillions of Americans withdraw their balances from Neteller.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January** Live Chat from Neteller tonight after waiting 40 minutes, I know i am very sarcastic but I am not happy, I`m sure theres a conspiracy, GP, Mansion and now this! chatinfo.gifPlease wait for a site operator to respond. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Jason' Jason: Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you? joe: i made a withdrawal for £500 on the 22nd and i still have not received, what is happening? joe: by he way i have been waiting 30 mins for this Jason: Thank you. Jason: Before we proceed, may I ask your security question please? Jason: What is your favorite sport? joe: is this something that is due to your directors being arrested joe: XXXXXXX Jason: Thank you, the withdrawal you made will take 1-5 business days to arrive. joe: do the maths i withdrew on the 22nd Jason: That has nothing to do with it. Please allow 4-5 Business days to pass and the funds should arrive. joe: it is now 6 working days joe: i was told Monday that it would arrive some time that day and it did not Jason: The funds should arrive by the end of today's business day. joe: what joe: it is the end of the business day Jason: It is not the end of the business day in Canada. joe: 30th January 2007, when is the of the business day then? Jason: In approximately 2.5 hours. joe: can i request a copy of this transcript please to cheer me up when i receive the money Jason: there is no transcript that we can provide to you. joe: I request this because what you have just advised me is the oppsite to what i was told earlier joe: You are regulated by the FSA so do I make my complaint to the FOS? Jason: We are regulated by the FSA, not the FOS. However making a complaint to them will not do anything. If you would like to issue a complaint please email [email protected] joe: Ok I thought that was what the FOS did, seeing as they are the ombudsman service, but I will copy and paste all you have said and send to that address you have given me Jason: Is there anything else I can assist you with? joe: Yes give me my money! I will check in 2.5 hours as you say Jason: Thank you for using NETELLER Live Chat. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again. Bye for now. chatinfo.gifChat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 30th January** Now i know I am jinxed just called Neteller, as the funds again had not appeared as was told by billy bollox that to enable them to process this they will need my banks BIC number. Apparently the rules changes on 1st January and they need more info. I advised his this was shite as i withdrew £3000(that i got off AP) on the 15th and it went through straight away! He just waffled, so I said cancel the request and put back in neteller and i`ll get it another way through a poker site. I also asked if customers were aware of this and he said Oh Yeah! My arse lying fck, 9 days and then they tell me this! Not a good start to the day