Bandy, World Championships 29/1

Norway - Kazakhstan Kazakhstan -3 at 1.97 (Nordicbet) I rank Kazakhstan as team no4 in this competition, and I think that they have left Norway behind the last couple of years, these two teams used to be quite even, but times have changed. Norway lost to favourites Russia in their first match, and that's very normal, but they lost with 18-1 ! Kasakhstan lost to 2nd favourites Sweden, 1-8, and thats normal too, the difference between Russia and Sweden and the other teams, except Finland to a certain extent, is that big. Kasakhstan will win this game 9/10, and -3 is not a very high line when you look at the last two H2H's: Kasakhstan win 10-4 and 9-1. This tournament is played in Russia btw, watch out for the early matchstart: 08.00 GMT.

Re: Bandy, World Championships 29/1

Best of luck G:G. Not a sport I know anything about to be honest.
Thanks! You are not the only one who knows nothing about Bandy, I can tell you that...Not one of the major sports, not by a thousand miles.

7-1 sounds nice :D I might try the live broadcast from the official site, at least I might see what bandy looks like ;) Unfortunately right now it only shows a white baloon but that's probably because it's half-time.
Yup, looks like your straight win will work. Tried that broadcast, but did not work very well, hope you have better luck with it, so you'll be introduced to the magic of bandy !

:rollin :rollin :lol :lol heh, only few crazy guys from Scandinavia with sticks...nothing more....
Hmmm... As far as I know Kazakhstan and Russia are not part of Scandinavia...but you pretty much sum it up, add temperatures far below freezing point :ok 8-1 now...

Re: Bandy, World Championships 29/1 ..okay, okay...you found the needle in the pile of hay, didnt you....:lol ....anyway know much better where the countries of former Soviet Union are located...not as xxx member who tought Estonia is in Africa:lol .... Sorry for OT...and :hope Kazahstan, looks like another great call from our mod...way to go boss:ok

Re: Bandy, World Championships 29/1 Next game is Russia - Finland, matchstart at 12.00 GMT. Russia are huge favourites, odds around 1,12. I'm no banker kind of guy, so no bet for me. Another possible bet would be over 9,5 goals, but best odds i found was 1,85, and I hoped for around even, so no bet again. I'll be back if I find anything good further down the road in this tournament.

Spasiva camerad!! :clap :clap ....i just heard that Borat was in the crowd and the athmosphere was hellish...;) PS: hope you wont ban my ass, for writing very inteligent off topic stuff...:unsure :spank
You are welcome, Experto man ! Ban? No, you got away with Salming, this is nothing :rollin