• 19:00 Laddies $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:45 Pokerstars FL Stud
    • 20:00 Pokerwize PNL Take Sport Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paddy Power Skill Kills Bills
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Daily
    • 21:30 SO Paradise Monday Night Takedown
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25Up

Re: **Poker Monday 29th January**

or poker sat freeroll' date='seems popular with pl players.[/quote'] Have to be honest, I'm quite nervous about this site - when I looked at their web site, the "contact us" section was a blank page. The only email I could find was for affiliate sign ups - a "webmaster" address!!! I emailed them about a PL deal and didn't even get a reply..... There doesn't seem to be anyone there!!!

Have to be honest, I'm quite nervous about this site - when I looked at their web site, the "contact us" section was a blank page. The only email I could find was for affiliate sign ups - a "webmaster" address!!! I emailed them about a PL deal and didn't even get a reply..... There doesn't seem to be anyone there!!!
I did notice that but as I have no intention of depositing I don't mind playing there. I would hope others don't deposit too for the time being.

Re: **Poker Monday 29th January** And a lot cheaters on the place. Emailed support last week and got a quick reply saying everything is sorted, which it was for a while, but they seem to be coming back so no security in place it seems. Plus their website is out of date and can't find anything about the Monte Carlo, APAT or Irish Open.. Have not deposited, but got over $120 in there..

And a lot cheaters on the place. Emailed support last week and got a quick reply saying everything is sorted, which it was for a while, but they seem to be coming back so no security in place it seems. Plus their website is out of date and can't find anything about the Monte Carlo, APAT or Irish Open.. Have not deposited, but got over $120 in there..
I have about $50 very unsure they have a great offer on at the moment but very wary after the goal poker incident. the Freeroll is still great value even when when 50 enter. play alot but only really focus when it gets to final table.

Plus their website is out of date
Yeah - that reminded me of the other thing - when I looked there - a week or so after Deauville had been cancelled, it was still being promoted on their web site ......... So far as "cheating players" is concerned - to be fair to them, it's a Boss site, so has Boss players - the players are not unique to this site.....

Re: **Poker Monday 29th January** Why, oh why, do I play poker??? Just gone out in 45th in safety net. 8,000 chips but in 35th place and wanted to finish top 10...not interested in scraping through for $1...so 22 looked nice with everyone folding round with only the two blinds to follow me. So allin and got one caller, the SB with A5 spades...50/50 or near enough. Flop brings another 2 with only one spade so looks a nice win to push me to the top ten. Until two further spades hit the board to send me into my Victor Meldrew moment of ''I just don't f**king believe it!!!!''. Never mind...I still love the bloody game!

Guilty :$ I cant help sleeping/making tea/smoking pipe/putting feet up/reading newspaper etc when it's my turn It's not on, it's not funny, but I just cant help myself
Nice one GAF. I've got 5 doing it at once my table, i cant see the table half the time for robots cars & drinks lol:beer :beer :beer