Bowles' car crash recovery fund

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bowles' car crash recovery fund well done Nige! and bowles, ill have a fiver on Newcastle 3-1 with Martins 1st goal for you, pays 50-1 procedes go to your new car!

Time z.gifReference z.gifStake Type Event and Market Selection Price Each Way Status Leg Result Returnz.gif
z.gif14-Feb-07
z.gif
z.gif22:44z.gif100481044z.gif6.00 S Zulte Waregem v Newcastle Utd Scorecast3-1[away],Obafemi Martins50/1O

Re: Bowles' car crash recovery fund First Goalscorer Winning bets must select the first player to score a goal in the match in Normal Time. Own goals do not count for the purposes of these markets. Bets will be void on players not taking part in the match. Bets on players that are substituted or sent off before the first goal is scored are settled as losers. Bets will be void on players who come on as substitutes after the first goal has been scored, unless the first goal is an own goal, in which case all bets will be carried forward. If a match is abandoned before the first goal is scored all bets are void including bets on 'No Goalscorer'. If a match is abandoned after the first goal is scored, all bets stand. First Goalscorer bets are settled in accordance with the players named by the official representatives of the UK Press Association (the UK agency which supplies match statistics and reports to the media) immediately following the matches. Subsequent alterations by the UK Press Association will not alter settlement. This rules applies to all Football matches worldwide. Whilst every effort is made to produce a comprehensive list of participants for each match, lists are not exhaustive and other players will count as winners if they score the first goal.

Re: Bowles' car crash recovery fund

First Goalscorer Winning bets must select the first player to score a goal in the match in Normal Time. Own goals do not count for the purposes of these markets. Bets will be void on players not taking part in the match. Bets on players that are substituted or sent off before the first goal is scored are settled as losers. Bets will be void on players who come on as substitutes after the first goal has been scored, unless the first goal is an own goal, in which case all bets will be carried forward. If a match is abandoned before the first goal is scored all bets are void including bets on 'No Goalscorer'. If a match is abandoned after the first goal is scored, all bets stand. First Goalscorer bets are settled in accordance with the players named by the official representatives of the UK Press Association (the UK agency which supplies match statistics and reports to the media) immediately following the matches. Subsequent alterations by the UK Press Association will not alter settlement. This rules applies to all Football matches worldwide. Whilst every effort is made to produce a comprehensive list of participants for each match, lists are not exhaustive and other players will count as winners if they score the first goal.
i'm not the best at understanding these things but it looks good to me :unsure:hope

i'm not the best at understanding these things but it looks good to me :unsure:hope
Cheers mate, fingers crossed:hope its the 1st time ill have ever had a 1st goalscorer/correct score double come in,:nana and im givin the majority away lol:wall bowles if it come in ok, pm me your address or details and ill sort ya out mate:ok

Cheers mate, fingers crossed:hope its the 1st time ill have ever had a 1st goalscorer/correct score double come in,:nana and im givin the majority away lol:wall bowles if it come in ok, pm me your address or details and ill sort ya out mate:ok
blimey, i didnt even see the game:eek Morls, its your's mate. Thanks for the unbelievable gesture, but i would nt take it off ya:ok well done mate, hope they pay out :hope

blimey, i didnt even see the game:eek Morls, its your's mate. Thanks for the unbelievable gesture, but i would nt take it off ya:ok well done mate, hope they pay out :hope
Bowles mate, they paid out, you sure i cant send ya something or put a bet on for ya or something like that? im a man of my word, so owt i can do, just lemme know!:ok

Bowles mate' date=' they paid out, you sure i cant send ya something or put a bet on for ya or something like that? im a man of my word, so owt i can do, just lemme know!:ok[/quote'] well done mate:nana have a drink on me....or a few!! Have a few bets at Cheltenham lined up if you can keep it that long!!

First Goalscorer Winning bets must select the first player to score a goal in the match in Normal Time. Own goals do not count for the purposes of these markets. Bets will be void on players not taking part in the match. Bets on players that are substituted or sent off before the first goal is scored are settled as losers. Bets will be void on players who come on as substitutes after the first goal has been scored, unless the first goal is an own goal, in which case all bets will be carried forward. If a match is abandoned before the first goal is scored all bets are void including bets on 'No Goalscorer'. If a match is abandoned after the first goal is scored, all bets stand. First Goalscorer bets are settled in accordance with the players named by the official representatives of the UK Press Association (the UK agency which supplies match statistics and reports to the media) immediately following the matches. Subsequent alterations by the UK Press Association will not alter settlement. This rules applies to all Football matches worldwide. Whilst every effort is made to produce a comprehensive list of participants for each match, lists are not exhaustive and other players will count as winners if they score the first goal.
for me with the way it is wrote. you get your 50/1:clap :clap :clap Nice Gesture for Bowles to Have some..:clap Also Nice of him to refuse it.:clap Just have a meet up at one of the PL meetrs and have a tot together:ok . I will do it for you both tomorrow ok:ok

bowles if it come in ok, pm me your address or details and ill sort ya out mate:ok
ABSOLUTE LEGEND m8 Unbelievable gesture - all on a punting forum!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Honestly m8 - you deserve a couple more 50/1 winners for that.