Bowles' car crash recovery fund

Had a nasty at 08.30am today, skidded on black ice down a country lane & ended up front end into a tree:puke Fortunately, just dropped the kids off at school & only my pride was dented!! i think although a bit shaky. Now i need funds as insurance says im not covered for hire car which cost £15 a year & i didnt add it to my policy (who reads their policies these days!) :wall Worst scenario is that they write it off & I have to buy a new car. In the meantime, looked at the bankers thread & thought the following: £5 on this 5 timer Celestial wave Tabora Classified Picador Schuh Shine Also, £5 frisky's Beauchamp star @ 20/1 Also, £1 ew on the top 3 ew fancies Norman stanley Wotashambles they all laughed Cmon:ok

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bowles' car crash recovery fund

Stuck €5 EW on my each way tip Norman Stanley (Font 1.20) All winnings will be sent to you from my "look after Bowles" thread :ok:ok* *Ps - Its invisible so only Mods can see it! ;);)
Like your car - That horse was a complete wreck from the off.. :sad

Had a nasty at 08.30am today, skidded on black ice down a country lane & ended up front end into a tree:puke Fortunately, just dropped the kids off at school & only my pride was dented!! i think although a bit shaky. Now i need funds as insurance says im not covered for hire car which cost £15 a year & i didnt add it to my policy (who reads their policies these days!) :wall Worst scenario is that they write it off & I have to buy a new car. In the meantime, looked at the bankers thread & thought the following: £5 on this 5 timer Celestial wave :) Tabora :) Classified :@ FELL Picador :) Schuh Shine :) Also, £5 frisky's Beauchamp star @ 20/1 Also, £1 ew on the top 3 ew fancies Norman stanley Wotashambles they all laughed Cmon:ok
4 out of 5, the other fell, that sums up day up perfectly. may have 1 last bet on Flying spur in the 3.50

Sorry you had no luck with the bet.. But Glad to hear you are fine, but a little shaken. You will bounce back with a bang i am sure of it.:ok
still got Flying spur in the 3.50 got a hire car turning up tomorrow & garage will assess mine tomorrow, think it may be a wirte off:sad

still got Flying spur in the 3.50 got a hire car turning up tomorrow & garage will assess mine tomorrow, think it may be a wirte off:sad
Lets see the digital photo of the damage then mate! How fast where you going when the tree jumped out in front of you?

Lets see the digital photo of the damage then mate! How fast where you going when the tree jumped out in front of you?
my missus took 3 photo's on her phone, if i can download them i'll stick them up. next to the tree was a 4ft ditch, not sure what i would have preferred to be honest :$ wasnt going fast enough as the old bill said thats why the air bag never worked. :ok

Glad you & the family are ok....that's the main thing:ok You'll be back with the winners soon enough;)
cheers russ:ok its going to hit me financially hard as the wife has to have the car running to work. Poxy insurance wont provide a courtesy car cos its an optional extra @ £15 a year, which i would have paid had i known. :@ dont even feel like drinking either i thought getting beat by Luton was bad, now i feel terrible

Re: Bowles' car crash recovery fund ok, still need to achieve some funds here have another 5 timer today :hope 1.20 Leops HAIRY MOLLY 13/8 1.50 Leops SCHINDLERS HUNT 4/5 4.35 Wolves PICADOR 1/2 2.05 Kelso L'ANTARTIQUE 1/2 3.45 Kelso STEADY TIGER 5/4 a fiver pays around £120 at those prices :hope

ok, still need to achieve some funds here have another 5 timer today :hope 1.20 Leops HAIRY MOLLY 13/8 1.50 Leops SCHINDLERS HUNT 4/5 4.35 Wolves PICADOR 1/2 2.05 Kelso L'ANTARTIQUE 1/2 3.45 Kelso STEADY TIGER 5/4 a fiver pays around £120 at those prices :hope
:hope Good Luck mate mind if I join you;) Ive got 2 of those in my L15 for today, just wondering about Picador.Would have liked it better if he had a claimer on board but you've got to fancy it today even tho its got that penalty. ah fook it it £5.00 it is then
Selections
1L'Antartique @ 4/9
2Steady Tiger @ 1/1
3Picador @ 4/9
4Hairy Molly @ 2/1
5Schindlers Hunt @ 8/11
Multiple Bets
1 x 5.00 Five-Folds
Stake: 5.00
Potential Winnings: 103.11

Re: Bowles' car crash recovery fund well, the bill is on its way, so i need that elusive 4 or 5 timer, here are todays: 1.50 Folks HOBBS HILL 4/6 1.40 Taunt ORIAK DES ORMEAUX 7/4 3.10 Taunt KINGS REVENGE 5/4 4.40 Taunt KING CAINE 6/4 pays 25/1 plus ew treble 3.40 Taunt NEEDLE PRICK 6/1 3.50 Folks BILLY BRAY 6/1 3.10 Taunt ANOTHER BOTTLE 9/2 pays 270/1 (place pays 8.5/1) :hope :hope :hope

Re: Bowles' car crash recovery fund ok, another chance Leicester 2.10 Back for the craic 10/11 3.10 You do the math 3/1 Newcastle 1.20 Imperial Commander 11/8 Lingfield 2.30 Si Foo 6/5 Pays 40/1 EW double (with hills) pays 390/1 Lingield 3.00 Nikki Bea 14/1 Leicester 3.40 Toms gone grey 25/1