• 19:00 Laddies $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Poker333 Poker Europa PokerBowl Freeroll
    • 20:00 Stan James One for the Boys/Girls
    • 21:30 Boss Heads Up Tourney
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 23:00 Dream Dirty Dozen

Re: **Poker Thursday 25th January**

absolute have given me a free buy-in worth $27 to their weekly $100k guaranteed as a gesture of goodwill over the freeroll that was won last november but no prize yet' date=',,so will be playing this tonight:hope :hope[/quote'] well what a surprise,,absolute mess up once again.....they give me a choice of qualifiers to go in ,,,i choose one... they dont put me in it:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: **Poker Thursday 25th January**

9th or better for Teazz will see him overhall Heniek..... 3rd or better for Dave488 or Gilsan to overhall Heniek......
Nearly made it 34th.:sad Really enjoyed this, had a great battle with Jones, well played and hope you win it!:ok At least then i can say i was knocked out by the champ!:cry

Re: **Poker Thursday 25th January** Dont like to complain,but that game was the biggest load of bollox i ever saw.Well ahead guy goes all in i have jj he as aj nothing until river yep the a,fair enough he had a good hand still stinks when it hits the river.Next case i have aq he pushes me all in he as a9 flop comes 323 turn 3 im thinking no 9 or a,fuickn 3 split pot downhill from then on.oh well 4th wasnt bad for $104 actually would of been split pot i think without the 3 not sure oh well.thanks heniek for the support m8 and every1 else