PokerPlayerMagazine Feb Issue

Sharpe1ne

Got my copy from the WHSmiths today and yep it's now £1.75 but the funniest thing is ,there's a Betfair advertising tag that wraps around the front and back cover that only lets you open the mag on the middle page.Wonder if this will effect the next betfair grand prix freeroll as you cant even slightly open the page to find out the passwords and if you can you rip the issue also will be funny to see people trying to tilt there head to look inside looking like right wallies.:rollin :rollin :rollin Nice One but I cant get the sticky residue off without ripping the page(no double entendre intented)

Re: PokerPlayerMagazine Feb Issue

Why not subscribe? Less than 40p an issue and delviered to your door!!! :loon
No way of subscribing and I really don't mind paying for it.It gets me off me fat arse for a walk into town.:ok And Joe it was probably the pic of Leilani in that chip dress;)

Why not subscribe? Less than 40p an issue and delviered to your door!!! :loon
Was about to grab the current issue today, when I realised I had precisely zero de niro on me :cry Do you know if its possible to subscribe to the mag via the web? As 40ppi is great value :nana I live just to the east of London, but very few of my local newsagents stock it. Or possibly, they don't stock very many, and I'm too slow to grab one.

Guest gazza271

Was about to grab the current issue today, when I realised I had precisely zero de niro on me :cry Do you know if its possible to subscribe to the mag via the web? As 40ppi is great value :nana I live just to the east of London, but very few of my local newsagents stock it. Or possibly, they don't stock very many, and I'm too slow to grab one.
here's the link for 12 issues at £9.99 https://secure.widearea.co.uk/dennis/campaigns/3653/Opening.html there is a link somewhere in PL for a years subs for £5 i think, will try and dig it out and see if its still valid :ok

Re: PokerPlayerMagazine Feb Issue Male way:

Nice One but I cant get the sticky residue off without ripping the page(no double entendre intented)
I ripped the tag off and the centre pages came out with it
Tore the page when I pulled it off.
The Sticky thing pulled out my center pages too
Female way: I tested how strong the glue was by pulling gently, realised it wouldn't peel off, so carefully tore the wraparound off at the edge of the pages leaving 2 little squares of paper still stuck to the centre pages. Subtlety over strength any day. :rollin :rollin

Male way: Female way: I tested how strong the glue was by pulling gently, realised it wouldn't peel off, so carefully tore the wraparound off at the edge of the pages leaving 2 little squares of paper still stuck to the centre pages. Subtlety over strength any day. :rollin :rollin
Ah but under those little pieces of paper is the code for the $2000 freeroll.