50/1 winner 120/1 on betfair

Just had to let you guys know. I have lived up to my name big time today, Lying in bed this morning having a rare day off work perusing the racing and football outlook together with last nights racing pages of the evening paper I decided to select diego cao for the DHRC and to have a small bet on it with bet fair as Southerner had selected it has his nap and mentioned in the write up underneath. When deciding to get out of bed later visited the racing post and bet fair only to find that the horse must have only 3 legs. A quick change of plan 2 in the lucky last at Beverley the cavalry charge must be won by high number methinks for the DHRC and I will ponder on diego cao for a little later, all day out it drifted so I thought must back it if only to small stakes so being clever I backed it place only taking a nice 12/1 just before the off betfair 120/1 to win go on I kept saying a couple of quid wont hurt you. You may have guessed the rest when he just held on I turned to my wife and said IWASGOING2BACKTHAT1. Anybody else got any similar tales of woe to tell us about??